Orbit Fires at will.i.scam

Cypher

William Orbit has criticised will.i.am's production on the new Britney Spears album.

will.i.am was named executive producer of Britney Jean in May last year.

Orbit, who wrote 'Alien' on the record, told Twitter followers that he was unhappy with the production of his track.

Prior to the release of Britney Jean, a demo version of 'Alien' leaked with unedited vocals. Fans criticised will.i.am after the album version featured auto tune effects and a slight jump in the track.

Writing on Twitter, Orbit said: "Remember 'Glitchgate'? I assure you all that there will.be.no more glitches"

"If yr familiar my workings over the years, u'll know I'm usually in a position to intercept rogue glitches before they land"

"One day the story will.be.told But right now, the future is far too bright to look back", he finished.

Orbit previously said that he would find it difficult to let the matter lie, telling Facebook followers: "Should I let this whole Britney demo thing lie? Yes.

"But will I? Hmmm, hard to when you care as much as I do. Will I ever clear my name of heinous autotune crimes? Time will tell."

will.i.am is yet to comment on the jump in the track.

Spears is currently in Vegas as part of her 'Piece of Me' residency, which has outperformed Celine Dion and Elton John so far this year.

Source

https://soundcloud.com/orbitstreamcast  theyre called the leaf remixs i think theyre from a set he did but he hasnt indicated why hes releasing them now... all from the new album

gang bang

free falling

sinner

love spent

some girls

and theres a new ray of light and drowned world on a seperate site

Damn it, I was hoping the orchestra version of "Masterpiece" would be included. :'(