Sky Ferreira's New Management

Cypher

Socialite, recording artist, model, and songwriter, Sky Ferreira, has just announced that she is now under the good hands of Troy Carter. If you're unfamiliar with the name, he was Lady Gaga's manager between 2007-2013. With Troy Carter and Atom Factory now backing Sky Ferreira, we may see a more solid career from the girl! As she said on her Facebook post, "New year,new beginnings. So excited <3333333"

Source

1620693_10152553058329115_296482365_n.jpg

I hope we get B-Sides Pt. 2, 3, 4, and 5 from now until April. Then Cry Baby in May, Wild at Heart in August, I'm Not Alright in October, and then a boxset containing every release in December. Then in 2015, I hope for at least two new albums. Thanks Troy!

Well, that's interesting! I thought he was gonna leave the management industry all together. I'll be interested to see if this does well for Sky's career - I really wanna know if it was him or Gaga who was mainly responsible for her success, so this should prove it either way. ;)

I get the feeling it was Troy who had it going. I mean, Gaga hasn't even been able to put out a proper 2nd single from ARTFOIL. "Applause" was released when Troy was still on board. #Flopga.

I get the feeling it was Troy who had it going. I mean, Gaga hasn't even been able to put out a proper 2nd single from ARTFOIL. "Applause" was released when Troy was still on board. #Flopga.

Lmao, you may have a point. Maybe that's why her career's going downhill. I'm guessing she'd have some kind of temporary manager tho?

Then again, he was the one who allowed 'Yo