How I'm Feeling Today: Day 7 Part 2

trayertrash

I wish! I went to my cousin's beach house just after Christmas, which was fun, but I have to save up to go to the US later this year! I'm so jealous though, all of my friends are in Tokyo. :'(

Where in the US do you plan on visiting? Or are you doing a study abroad program?

I went to UCSD for my undergrad! SD > LA :tan:

San Diego is a lot more relaxed than Los Angeles. The LA life is pretty competitive.

Omg, no way! That's so cool! :hail:

And yeah, I've heard that actually. I love the idea of going to LA so that I can be discovered on the sidewalk by a famous movie producer and become Paris Hilton's boyfriend, but San Diego seems like it would be a lot more relaxed and chill. Is San Diego far from LA?

Omg, no way! That's so cool! :hail:

And yeah, I've heard that actually. I love the idea of going to LA so that I can be discovered on the sidewalk by a famous movie producer and become Paris Hilton's boyfriend, but San Diego seems like it would be a lot more relaxed and chill. Is San Diego far from LA?

Not at all. SD is a simple 2 hour drive to LA. We used to take weekend trips up to LA just to hang out and eat Korean BBQ. :hail: