How I'm Feeling Today: Day 4

trayertrash

But California doesn't allow gay marriage, does it? Or am I behind on the news over here? :/

I don't even know. I think it passed, but then was revoked or something. I stopped paying attention to the government cause they kept changing their mind. I'm just waiting for the final say in 2045.

I don't even know. I think it passed, but then was revoked or something. I stopped paying attention to the government cause they kept changing their mind. I'm just waiting for the final say in 2045.

At least Ellen had a few weeks of marital bliss. Australia hasn't even had a half a minute where it's been legal. Embarassing tbh. :/

At least Ellen had a few weeks of marital bliss. Australia hasn't even had a half a minute where it's been legal. Embarassing tbh. :S

California is one of the most liberal states in the US, if we don't have it set in stone yet, Australia doesn't stand a chance. :stretcher:

California is one of the most liberal states in the US, if we don't have it set in stone yet, Australia doesn't stand a chance. :stretcher:

I find it really weird that a southern, conservative state like New Mexico has legalized gay marriage while California, which is basically famous for being full of flawless faguettes, still hasn't. :stretcher:

I find it really weird that a southern, conservative state like New Mexico has legalized gay marriage while California, which is basically famous for being full of flawless faguettes, still hasn't. :stretcher:

Considering those couples got married at the Grammy Awards, I'm assuming it's legal...maybe. I don't even know, but I'm assuming it is.