Pebe enters rehab with Ke$ha for post-traumatic stress disorder

Dayfid

Ke$ha's struggle with an eating disorder is taking a toll on her entire family.

The singer's mother tells PEOPLE in an exclusive statement that she is entering the same Chicago-area rehab center as her daughter.

"I'm checking myself into Timberline Knolls today for post-traumatic stress disorder, at Ke$ha's urging," says Pebe Sebert, 57.

Sebert had spoken out to accuse Ke$ha's producer, Dr. Luke, of calling the 26-year-old singer a "refrigerator" and putting pressure on her to lose weight, which the producer has denied.

"This whole Dr. Luke thing has almost torn our family apart and taken over my life, and Ke$ha wants me to heal along with her," Sebert tells PEOPLE.

Ke$ha checked into rehab on Jan. 3, revealing she is "seeking treatment for my eating disorder ... to learn to love myself again. Exactly as I am."

Source!

What the fuck is Pebe doing? This is getting trashier and trashier and is starting to look more and more like a publicity stunt. She should just quiet down and focus on getting Ke$ha better. I'm fine with her #exposing Dr. Luke, but honestly, no one needs to know about her going to rehab. And if anything, she should have said it on Twitter, not been like, "Oh, I'm so upset. I'm gonna go to rehab, but first I need to call People to make sure they get the exclusive".

She could have at least called PHF. :morning:

What the fuck is Pebe doing? This is getting trashier and trashier and is starting to look more and more like a publicity stunt. She should just quiet down and focus on getting Ke$ha better. I'm fine with her #exposing Dr. Luke, but honestly, no one needs to know about her going to rehab. And if anything, she should have said it on Twitter, not been like, "Oh, I'm so upset. I'm gonna go to rehab, but first I need to call People to make sure they get the exclusive".

She could have at least called PHF. :morning:

Eh, she's a hillbilly that lives in Nashville. I doesn't know how to deal with the public anymore than Lorde does.

Eh, she's a hillbilly that lives in Nashville. I doesn't know how to deal with the public anymore than Lorde does.

Ugh, I guess so. I just don't want K$ to turn into some parody of Snooki. She's already halfway there with her MTV show and now Pebe is just pushing her even further down the road to Jerseydom. :vacuum:

It continues! :shocked:

She almost died': Ke$ha's mother claims her daughter was so ill it was 'a miracle' she survived after starving herself

Her daughter Ke$ha is currently being treated for an eating disorder at a rehab facility.

And Pebe Sebert now claims the 26-year-old 'nearly died' as a result of starving herself.

'[The doctors] told me her blood pressure and sodium were so low they'd never seen that, except with someone who'd had a heart attack or stroke,' the 57-year-old said in an interview with People. 'They said it was a miracle she hadn't dropped dead onstage.'

Ke$ha checked into the Timberline Knolls treatment center outside of Chicago on January 3 for anorexia and bulimia.

Pebe, who earlier this week checked into the same facility for PTSD, claims both Ke$ha's former manager David Sonnenberg and her producer Lukasz Gottwald are to blame for pushing the pop star over the edge.

'I've watched my beautiful, self-confident, brilliant daughter be berated and ridiculed for her looks and weight - to the point that she almost died,' she said.

Toxic influence? Pebe claims it was producer Lukasz Gottwald's alleged comments about her daughter's weight that pushed her over the edge

Early in her career, Pebe claims David screamed during a conference call with Ke$ha:

'You need to lose weight! I don't care what you do, take drugs, not eat, stick your finger down your throat.' (Sonnenberg denied ever saying this, according to People.)

But it was Lukasz' alleged incessant comments that had the most damage, claims Pebe.

The legendary producer, nicknamed Dr Luke, allegedly praised Ke$ha after she slimmed down following a juice cleanse.

'After she lost weight...he said, "Thank God you finally got rid of all that weight! We've all been talking about it!"' claims Pebe.

He also once likened her appearance to a 'refrigerator', claims Pebe.

Under pressure: Pebe claims her daughter lost weight as a result of 'body bullying', pictured in 2011 and then noticeably slimmer in 2013

But Lukasz denied the claims, and told People: 'It is unfortunate that at a time Ke$ha is seemingly suffering immensely and trying to heal at a treatment center, her mother is taking this approach with the media. I give Ke$ha my utmost support and well wishes for a quick return to health.'

Kesha's mother also denied rumours that her daughter is being treated for alcohol addiction.

'As a recovering alcoholic, I know what that looks like,' she said. 'She barely even drinks anymore. The more serious the eating disorder got, the more she didn't drink, because it was empty calories she didn't want.'

Side-by-side: Pebe has checked into Timberline Knolls treatment center outside Chicago, the same facility as he daughter

Meanwhile, Pebe claims she is receiving treatment for PTSD allegedly triggered by her daughter's struggles.

'Ke$ha wants me to heal along with her,' she told People.

The singer spoke to TMZ before being admitted to the rehab facility.

'I'm a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself, but I've found it hard to practice. I'll be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder... to learn to love myself again, exactly as I am.'

Source

Even rehab can't shut her up...although...in all fairness, after seeing her on K:MCBL, she seems like the type to run her mouth.

It continues! :shocked:

Source

Even rehab can't shut her up...although...in all fairness, after seeing her on K:MCBL, she seems like the type to run her mouth.

:shocked: SHE'S STILL GOING. Omg, she needs like a ball gag or something to keep her quiet! How is she even speaking from rehab? Aren't they meant to take your phone away or something? :vacuum:

This whole PTSD thing is just so ridiculous tho...I mean if she just wants to go to be with K$, fine, but trying to make it out like she's a wounded soldier who's that torn up over this whole thing that she needs to go to rehab is ridiculous to me.