The Middle

monopoly

I saw a commercial for this the other day! I'm afraid to watching the first episode cause I'll feel obligated to watch it all the way through and there's already too many TV shows on my list of shows I'm not caught up with. :'(

So many shows, so little time!

I saw a commercial for this the other day! I'm afraid to watching the first episode cause I'll feel obligated to watch it all the way through and there's already too many TV shows on my list of shows I'm not caught up with. :'(

So many shows, so little time!

That's probably a wise move, tbh. I randomly watched it one night on TV and was hooked immediately lol.

The show has rather quirky humor than mainstream humor. It's refreshing. 

That's probably a wise move, tbh. I randomly watched it one night on TV and was hooked immediately lol.

The show has rather quirky humor than mainstream humor. It's refreshing. 

Best if I back away from this one...at least until I finish Sherlock Holmes, the BBC one.

I watch it casually. It's the 2nd best comedy on television (next to The Michael J Fox Show) I have mini-marathons every few months when they're all on demand.

Do you have a favorite character?

Best if I back away from this one...at least until I finish Sherlock Holmes, the BBC one.

Get back to me in 2020 when you've got time to watch the pilot ;)

Do you have a favorite character?

Sue because her positive attitude is something I enjoy & Brick because tbh, he reminds me of when I was a kid. I have aspergers, a form of autism & a lot of Brick's 'quirks' are so similar to mine. Even though they've never specifically said he has it, I think it's great that have a kid who's just being himself without pressure from his parents to change. He's such a great role model for children who are different.

Sue because her positive attitude is something I enjoy & Brick because tbh, he reminds me of when I was a kid. I have aspergers, a form of autism & a lot of Brick's 'quirks' are so similar to mine. Even though they've never specifically said he has it, I think it's great that have a kid who's just being himself without pressure from his parents to change. He's such a great role model for children who are different.

:hail: