Happy New Year

trayertrash

Happy new year  :hat:

Do you have any new year resolutions?

I don't because tbh, I'm fucking perfect the way I am & I don't need to fake up a weight loss plan or pretend to be nicer for a week to please other people. I will continue to be the same lard ass cunt I've always been  :morning:

Anyway, please enjoy this amazing performance by queen Judy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2SBPR_pEUY#ws

Happy new year  :hat:

Do you have any new year resolutions?

I don't because tbh, I'm fucking perfect the way I am & I don't need to fake up a weight loss plan or pretend to be nicer for a week to please other people. I will continue to be the same lard ass cunt I've always been  :morning:

Anyway, please enjoy this amazing performance by queen Judy.

I was originally planning on visiting San Francisco to see the nightlife, then I realized, I'm too lazy to go that far, so instead, I had a few friends come over. We ended up streaming the fireworks live, but there wasn't any audio, so I looked up "Firework audio" on Google and played a 27 second clip over and over as the fireworks were going off.

I was originally planning on visiting San Francisco to see the nightlife, then I realized, I'm too lazy to go that far, so instead, I had a few friends come over. We ended up streaming the fireworks live, but there wasn't any audio, so I looked up "Firework audio" on Google and played a 27 second clip over and over as the fireworks were going off.

Queen. :hail:

Happy New Year PHF!

Queen. :hail:

Happy New Year PHF!

I had the shittest NYE ever tbh. My friend told me he'd meet up with me at like 10, so I went into the city to meet up with him. When I called to ask where he was, he was like "home". So that friendship's gone. :wave:

I had another party to go to but I didn't wanna go by myself, so I decided to just go home. On the bus home I started listening to 'Video Games' and by the time I got home I was having the most depressing night ever. :stretcher: I just laid in bed and listened to Lana and cried all night. :shocked:

I had the shittest NYE ever tbh. My friend told me he'd meet up with me at like 10, so I went into the city to meet up with him. When I called to ask where he was, he was like "home". So that friendship's gone. :wave:

I had another party to go to but I didn't wanna go by myself, so I decided to just go home. On the bus home I started listening to 'Video Games' and by the time I got home I was having the most depressing night ever. :stretcher: I just laid in bed and listened to Lana and cried all night. :shocked:

You poor thing :'(

Lawrence, Lizzy & I went to bed at 8:30 & woke up at 4 & went grocery shopping