Lady Gaga's Next Album!

Cypher

This is the newly leaked information that wasn't meant to be released early!

As we all know, Gaga has flopped tremendously with ARTPOP: Replacing singles left and right, promising music videos and not delivering, under performing sales, etc. Rather than release Act II, she's decided to release her new album, GAG

This is the newly leaked information that wasn't meant to be released early!

As we all know, Gaga has flopped tremendously with ARTPOP: Replacing singles left and right, promising music videos and not delivering, under performing sales, etc. Rather than release Act II, she's decided to release her new album, GAG

:shocked: Flawless tbh! I hear she's also going to go to Bed, Bath And Beyond and buy everyone a brand new furnished bathroom in a few days. Can these reports be confirmed?

Ashley reported it before I could! The scheduled plan fell through thanks to low sales of ARTPOP. However, each sample being handed out costs $0.05, so that'll rack up to be a hefty amount in no time. We're expecting the same amount of people to show up as did in Walmart with B. If that happens, Gaga's gonna lose another $37.50 on the soap samples. The record label is currently deciding whether this loss will be too great, if it is, I hear they're going to drop Gaga.

:shocked: Flawless tbh! I hear she's also going to go to Bed, Bath And Beyond and buy everyone a brand new furnished bathroom in a few days. Can these reports be confirmed?

Ashley reported it before I could! The scheduled plan fell through thanks to low sales of ARTPOP. However, each sample being handed out costs $0.05, so that'll rack up to be a hefty amount in no time. We're expecting the same amount of people to show up as did in Walmart with B. If that happens, Gaga's gonna lose another $37.50 on the soap samples. The record label is currently deciding whether this loss will be too great, if it is, I hear they're going to drop Gaga.

Tbh, she deserves it. Black body wash was never going to work, so I don't know why she even tried it. :morning: #FlopGa

Tbh, she deserves it. Black body wash was never going to work, so I don't know why she even tried it. :morning: #FlopGa