Lindsay Lohan To Write Tell-All Book

Main Pop Girl

No excuse tbh. I'm blonde but I still don't say "shoutout ladies get on this". :morning:

Did you catch the blonde comment in Frozen?

The scene where Kristoff takes Anna to see the rock trolls, there's a line in the "Fixer Upper" song where they're like 'his blonde unmanly hair' or something like that. :cypher:

Did you catch the blonde comment in Frozen?

The scene where Kristoff takes Anna to see the rock trolls, there's a line in the "Fixer Upper" song where they're like 'his blonde unmanly hair' or something like that. :cypher:

The blonde shade...:stretcher:

Seriously though, Disney has an obsession with hair atm. All of Brave's promotional materials were focused around Merida's hair, Tangled literally featured a heroine whose main power was her hair, and Frozen's main character changed her hair colour like three times throughout the movie. :stretcher: It's getting ridiculous!

The blonde shade...:stretcher:

Seriously though, Disney has an obsession with hair atm. All of Brave's promotional materials were focused around Merida's hair, Tangled literally featured a heroine whose main power was her hair, and Frozen's main character changed her hair colour like three times throughout the movie. :stretcher: It's getting ridiculous!

Probably cause the algorithm needed to code especially Rapunzel's hair is extremely difficult.

From what I know, people were trying to bid on the coding and they said they wouldn't sell it unless it was for some obscene amount.

Probably cause the algorithm needed to code especially Rapunzel's hair is extremely difficult.

From what I know, people were trying to bid on the coding and they said they wouldn't sell it unless it was for some obscene amount.

:stretcher: I mean, it was okay hair. But Disney just needs to find a new metaphor to use. Why can't the next princess be known for her incredible big toes? Or beautiful cuticles? :vacuum:

Courtney Love promised us a new book, new album & her own reality show... 10 years later & nothing's happened :morning:

If her album gets shelved, I'm giving her food poison tbh. :morning:

But you're missing the fact that Lindsay, unlike Courtney, is loved in Hollywood and indeed world-renowned due to her great reputation! She never gets to a set late, finishes her recording sessions in less than an hour, and is completely professional at all times. There's no way her projects can fail! :magic:

But you're missing the fact that Lindsay, unlike Courtney, is loved in Hollywood and indeed world-renowned due to her great reputation! She never gets to a set late, finishes her recording sessions in less than an hour, and is completely professional at all times. There's no way her projects can fail! :magic:

All facts! :rockon: