Lindsay Lohan is back in the studio!

Cypher

She just revealed that she will not be returning to singing this year. She's gonna be songwriting and helping her sister with her career instead.

I'm here for her writing more songs, but how the fuck is she meant to be helping Ali with her career? Bitch has no credibility in the industry and every project she touches seems doomed. If anything the fact that Ali has the same last name as her is a curse. :stretcher:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm here for her writing more songs, but how the fuck is she meant to be helping Ali with her career? Bitch has no credibility in the industry and every project she touches seems doomed. If anything the fact that Ali has the same last name as her is a curse. :stretcher:

You're telling me. I'll be by the Lohan grave site when they bury Ali's album next to Spirit in the Dark.

You're telling me. I'll be by the Lohan grave site when they bury Ali's album next to Spirit in the Dark.

If only Michael was in the plot next to them, maybe those girls wouldn't be so messed up.

liz-lemon-dancing-o.gif

EDIT: Omg, I actually meant to post the Hottie walking away sassily gif, but I kinda like having the Liz Lemon dancing gif here more. Leaving it as it is tbh. :stretcher: