Theme of 2013: Self-titled / Personal albums

Cypher

Yes, if you did your research, you'd know that when an artist releases a self-titled album it means they have performed their illuminati sacrifice & are in the high counsel.  With Britney's case, she made a sacrifice during the Britney era, but felt guilt so the illuminati made her look insane a few years ago. Her Britney Jean album shows that the heads of the illuminati have brainwashed her & thus, she has accepted her duties by sacrificing again (Paul Walker) The newest inductees (Avril, Ciara, Demi & Paramore) were a little harder to brainwash because of their instinctive rebellious nature, but of course, the lords were able to control them. Katy was only inducted because of her boobs.

Beyonce, the queen of the illuminati whores, wanted to show more loyalty toward her dark lords, gain more power out of fear of other celebs taking her spot light. Her last album flopped because of her jealously towards other successful artist. She sacrificed Nelson Mandela to show her dedication and commitment & the dark lords allowed the media to talk about her album today. The release wasn't a surprise, it's been planned out for months. If y'all stopped being brainwashed sheep, you'd be able to see the truth like I do.

• YAAASSS 1

Yes, if you did your research, you'd know that when an artist releases a self-titled album it means they have performed their illuminati sacrifice & are in the high counsel.  With Britney's case, she made a sacrifice during the Britney era, but felt guilt so the illuminati made her look insane a few years ago. Her Britney Jean album shows that the heads of the illuminati have brainwashed her & thus, she has accepted her duties by sacrificing again (Paul Walker) The newest inductees (Avril, Ciara, Demi & Paramore) were a little harder to brainwash because of their instinctive rebellious nature, but of course, the lords were able to control them. Katy was only inducted because of her boobs.

Beyonce, the queen of the illuminati whores, wanted to show more loyalty toward her dark lords, gain more power out of fear of other celebs taking her spot light. Her last album flopped because of her jealously towards other successful artist. She sacrificed Nelson Mandela to show her dedication and commitment & the dark lords allowed the media to talk about her album today. The release wasn't a surprise, it's been planned out for months. If y'all stopped being brainwashed sheep, you'd be able to see the truth like I do.

Finally everything's falling into place! This makes so much sense now! I'm glad we have Ashley around as a source of constant reason! :hail:

Anyway, it seems to me like the whole industry's shifting towards more introspective, personal lyrics, and away from the typical "put your hands up in the air" lyrics. I guess that's why Lorde's meant to be a big thing now, while people are rejecting dance music because they percieve it to be "impersonal" or manufactured (even though ironically Lorde is the most manufactured of all pop stars :morning:). Even though none of the songs on Demi, Prism or Ciara were actually that personal, I think that's why they titled them that way, to try and convince people to buy the albums. Especially with those artists where their personal lives and images are just as important, if not more important, than the actual music they're making.

Finally everything's falling into place! This makes so much sense now! I'm glad we have Ashley around as a source of constant reason! :hail:

Anyway, it seems to me like the whole industry's shifting towards more introspective, personal lyrics, and away from the typical "put your hands up in the air" lyrics. I guess that's why Lorde's meant to be a big thing now, while people are rejecting dance music because they percieve it to be "impersonal" or manufactured (even though ironically Lorde is the most manufactured of all pop stars :morning:). Even though none of the songs on Demi, Prism or Ciara were actually that personal, I think that's why they titled them that way, to try and convince people to buy the albums. Especially with those artists where their personal lives and images are just as important, if not more important, than the actual music they're making.