Lady Gaga signs to a new manager

Cypher

What, she broke up with Taylor!? :stretcher: Since when?!

Anyway, I remember rumours about this started circulating when she first broke up with Troy! Honestly I'm not sure if it would be a good move or not...he seems to be doing well with Miley though. I think the only reason Britney's not doing that well is because she's not interested, but it's not his fault. I'm sure they'd make a great team! :hail:

Plus, it would get us one step closer to that Britney duet. ;)

Anyway, I remember rumours about this started circulating when she first broke up with Troy! Honestly I'm not sure if it would be a good move or not...he seems to be doing well with Miley though. I think the only reason Britney's not doing that well is because she's not interested, but it's not his fault. I'm sure they'd make a great team! :hail:

Apparently! I didn't realize her and Taylor weren't together anymore. Darn shame for the both of them.

Britney's already mentioned wanting to do a duet with Gaga, hopefully it happens on one of their new albums! I don't want a remix featuring Britney/Gaga. :morning:

Apparently! I didn't realize her and Taylor weren't together anymore. Darn shame for the both of them.

Britney's already mentioned wanting to do a duet with Gaga, hopefully it happens on one of their new albums! I don't want a remix featuring Britney/Gaga. :morning:

I don't believe it tbh. I can't remember the last time she talked about Taylor in an interview, but it must have only been a few weeks ago. And she hasn't seemed sad or anything in interviews lately. I'll wait for receipts. :morning:

Alien (ET Remix) Ft. Lady Gaga is comming  :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

But fuck yeah, it will be amazing if they do some kind of MATM Pt. II. I would love to watch the world burn  :lol:

OMG! :hail: That would be an amazing remix! But imagine what would happen if Brit fans and Little Monsters made an alliance. Rihanna Navy and Kitty Cats would be eaten alive. :shocked:

I don't believe it tbh. I can't remember the last time she talked about Taylor in an interview, but it must have only been a few weeks ago. And she hasn't seemed sad or anything in interviews lately. I'll wait for receipts. :morning:

Alien (ET Remix) Ft. Lady Gaga is comming  :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

But fuck yeah, it will be amazing if they do some kind of MATM Pt. II. I would love to watch the world burn  :lol:

OMG! :hail: That would be an amazing remix! But imagine what would happen if Brit fans and Little Monsters made an alliance. Rihanna Navy and Kitty Cats would be eaten alive. :shocked: