Britney Jean's debut numbers (Compared to Bionic)

Cypher

Gaga and Britney the only singer who charted on Mars  :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

will.i.am is still up there now tallying up the sales. :hail:

But as for BJ (God, that is a bad album abbreviation)...

I really hope this will be a hit for her, but I don't think it will be tbh. There's no amazing single to get the public interested and most of the album sounds like it was put together in just a few days. I think she'll probably make a lot of money out of the Vegas shows tho, so we really don't have anything to worry about there. <3

Gaga and Britney the only singer who charted on Mars  :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

I really hope this will be a hit for her, but I don't think it will be tbh. There's no amazing single to get the public interested and most of the album sounds like it was put together in just a few days. I think she'll probably make a lot of money out of the Vegas shows tho, so we really don't have anything to worry about there. <3

Agree, I hope we get a 2.0 part but better, the intentions are good but poorly excecuted

Agree, I hope we get a 2.0 part but better, the intentions are good but poorly excecuted