Shakira to feature Rihanna on lead single

Cypher

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! This is kinda exciting tbh! It seems like kind of a weird combo given how different their music is atm, but I'm interested to hear how it turns out. Hopefully it's better than 'Beautiful Liar'. ;)

That's what I was thinking. I was like, of all the fake songs posted with Rih collabs. She had fakes with Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, I think there was probably a K$ one too.

Although, I'm excited to hear Shakira and Rihanna on the same track. I hope it has a little Spanish salsa flavour in addition to Rihanna's Barbadian vocals.

OMG! This is kinda exciting tbh! It seems like kind of a weird combo given how different their music is atm, but I'm interested to hear how it turns out. Hopefully it's better than 'Beautiful Liar'. ;)

That's what I was thinking. I was like, of all the fake songs posted with Rih collabs. She had fakes with Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, I think there was probably a K$ one too.

Although, I'm excited to hear Shakira and Rihanna on the same track. I hope it has a little Spanish salsa flavour in addition to Rihanna's Barbadian vocals.

That's what I was wondering...I'm guessing they're gonna go for a tribal sort of sound in some way but I'm wondering how that will work given how different each girl's roots are. I bet they'll just stick some random tribal drums up in there and make them both belly dance and call it a day. :morning:

That's what I was wondering...I'm guessing they're gonna go for a tribal sort of sound in some way but I'm wondering how that will work given how different each girl's roots are. I bet they'll just stick some random tribal drums up in there and make them both belly dance and call it a day. :morning:

Shakira shaking her hips and Rihanna running nude through a field behind her - boom. music video. double platinum. retire.

Shakira shaking her hips and Rihanna running nude through a field behind her - boom. music video. double platinum. retire.