Post Your #ARTHAUS Gifs!

Main Pop Girl

:shocked: YOU HAVE #ARTFOIL ALREADY? I ordered mine too late so now it's not coming until the 21st or something. :stretcher: I'm so annoyed, and I still haven't listened to half the album!

Yup! Amazon had a deal where if you pre-ordered your album before November 1st, you were guaranteed #ARTFOIL.

On Friday, Amazon e-mailed me that they had sent out the albums on Saturday (a day earlier than expected), and we were to receive it today.

Amazon prevailed in their promises!

Honestly, the foil doesn't do too much for the artwork...I guess it looks a little different? But it's not all that amazing. My sandwich probably won't look any better being wrapped in it. But what's cool is that I was able to carefully remove the sticker from the plastic wrapping and I managed to stick it onto the CD case. (The sticker that says "Including the hit songs ________" etc) Every time I try peeling off the sticker, it always rips.

Yup! Amazon had a deal where if you pre-ordered your album before November 1st, you were guaranteed #ARTFOIL.

On Friday, Amazon e-mailed me that they had sent out the albums on Saturday (a day earlier than expected), and we were to receive it today.

Amazon prevailed in their promises!

Honestly, the foil doesn't do too much for the artwork...I guess it looks a little different? But it's not all that amazing. My sandwich probably won't look any better being wrapped in it. But what's cool is that I was able to carefully remove the sticker from the plastic wrapping and I managed to stick it onto the CD case. (The sticker that says "Including the hit songs ________" etc) Every time I try peeling off the sticker, it always rips.

I'm so jealous! :'( I hope I ordered mine in time. I ended up getting the CD + DVD version so let's hope it's good. ;)

And omg, I love those stickers, lmao. I always keep the plastic wrap that has them on it for like months just cos they look cool. And then it gets all dusty and crumpled and I throw it out. :morning:

• 1 month later...