Lady Gaga - artRave

Cypher

YUS! I was actually doing an assessment when this was playing live, and I was soooo tempted to just give up and watch it, but I stayed strong. <3 About to watch it now tho!

What's annoying is that you can't start at the beginning, pause, rewind, fast-forward, etc. It's just being played on a loop by Vevo. It's not like a video that's uploaded to YouTube or anything.

What's annoying is that you can't start at the beginning, pause, rewind, fast-forward, etc. It's just being played on a loop by Vevo. It's not like a video that's uploaded to YouTube or anything.

Um, right? :stretcher: I realised that after I clicked on your link and she was already singing 'Dope', so I went to YouTube and watched it there instead. :shocked:

Um, right? :stretcher: I realised that after I clicked on your link and she was already singing 'Dope', so I went to YouTube and watched it there instead. :shocked:

It's uploaded to YouTube now? I remember someone saying they were gonna do that, but when I found this link, I don't think I found it on YouTube in HQ. Anywho, is it up as the entire show? Or did they break it into multiple videos for each song?

It's uploaded to YouTube now? I remember someone saying they were gonna do that, but when I found this link, I don't think I found it on YouTube in HQ. Anywho, is it up as the entire show? Or did they break it into multiple videos for each song?

The one I'm watching is on here: http://gagamedia.net/?p=16815

The quality's not bad and I'm pretty sure it's the full show, unless there was red carpet footage or something happening before she sang 'Aura'? Although, Gaga's YT has just uploaded all the performances as separate songs as well.

The one I'm watching is on here: http://gagamedia.net/?p=16815

The quality's not bad and I'm pretty sure it's the full show, unless there was red carpet footage or something happening before she sang 'Aura'? Although, Gaga's YT has just uploaded all the performances as separate songs as well.

Ah, they finally got around to uploading it. The only thing before "Aura" was a bunch of establishing shots of the venue and the statues. Oh, what song does she debut the flying dress thing? I don't think I saw it when I watched the performance.

Ah, they finally got around to uploading it. The only thing before "Aura" was a bunch of establishing shots of the venue and the statues. Oh, what song does she debut the flying dress thing? I don't think I saw it when I watched the performance.

I don't think she actually debuted it during a song! That's why I was wondering if there was anything before 'Aura', because she's uploaded another video to YT about her premiering the dress, but I'm pretty sure that's not included in the video I'm watching.

I don't think she actually debuted it during a song! That's why I was wondering if there was anything before 'Aura', because she's uploaded another video to YT about her premiering the dress, but I'm pretty sure that's not included in the video I'm watching.

So I just checked YouTube and it looks like the videos are up. Along with the performances is also the video for Volantis. HausTech basically made a really ghetto hovercraft. I'm not sure you can really call it a 'flying dress'.

So I just checked YouTube and it looks like the videos are up. Along with the performances is also the video for Volantis. HausTech basically made a really ghetto hovercraft. I'm not sure you can really call it a 'flying dress'.

:stretcher: Right? Hopefully this is just the prototype and the final version will look better! I would love to see her fly above the audience on her next tour! <3

:stretcher: Right? Hopefully this is just the prototype and the final version will look better! I would love to see her fly above the audience on her next tour! <3

If she brought that thing on tour with her, someone would have to start a death toll ticker after each show.