Azealia Banks has Bottle Thrown At Her: Storms off Stage

She seriously is a mess tho, like for real.  I really sympathize with like both arguments. I guess i understand her getting fed up with the constant hate she's been receiving (all of it is totally warranted though, she dug her own grave) and this just adding on. I also think it's really unprofessional to walk off stage and like not come back on ever. Her actually doing that really confused me because she's always so gun ho to fight with people but like now she just walked away like wut?

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. So she can dish it, but she can't take it?

Looks like it. :tan:

She seriously is a mess tho, like for real.  I really sympathize with like both arguments. I guess i understand her getting fed up with the constant hate she's been receiving (all of it is totally warranted though, she dug her own grave) and this just adding on. I also think it's really unprofessional to walk off stage and like not come back on ever. Her actually doing that really confused me because she's always so gun ho to fight with people but like now she just walked away like wut?

Agreed! It's really sad for her fans who paid a shit ton of money just to go see her and then she didn't even play. And she didn't even apologize for it, she was just bragging about it on Twitter.

Let's not forget though, that she never starts fights in real life. She's a total keyboard warrior and will only start shit from behind her Blackberry. I'd love to see sis try and drag Gaga, Nicki and Kim in real life. :morning: