HELLO EVERYONE.

Kevinn Edu

So I've had this account since the site went up but I haven't properly introduced myself. Name's Kevinn, I'm 19 and I stan for Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, Lana Del Rey, Selena Gomez, Tinashe, Honey Cocaine, Jhene Aiko, Aaliyah, Ariana Grande, Azealia Banks, Iggy Azalea, Kat Dahlia, Kelly Rowland, Drake, ASAP Rocky, Kendrick Lamar, The Weeknd, The Nieghbourhood, and One Direction.

(Yeah, that's a lot but I love them all too much.)

But yeah, hello! I love you all. <3

P.S. I hate Katy Perry and Pit Bull and Bruno Mars.

Omg, I never realised you didn't make an introduction thread! All your faves are pretty flawless, minus Ariana and 1D. :morning:

And yeah, I agree with your hated artists tbh. Although I must admit, Bruno has grown on me a lot with his new album. 'Locked Out of Heaven' is pretty flawless. ;)

Ariana is flawless. Have you not heard her new album?!

And 1D are the cutest.  :vacuum:

I don't know. Bruno was cool when he first came out and then after that he was shit to me.

Guest JealousGirl

So I've had this account since the site went up but I haven't properly introduced myself. Name's Kevinn, I'm 19 and I stan for Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, Lana Del Rey, Selena Gomez, Tinashe, Honey Cocaine, Jhene Aiko, Aaliyah, Ariana Grande, Azealia Banks, Iggy Azalea, Kat Dahlia, Kelly Rowland, Drake, ASAP Rocky, Kendrick Lamar, The Weeknd, The Nieghbourhood, and One Direction.

(Yeah, that's a lot but I love them all too much.)

But yeah, hello! I love you all. <3

P.S. I hate Katy Perry and Pit Bull and Bruno Mars.

Those faves. <3

Hate Katy, Pit Bull, and Bruno too.

All I see is flawlessness.

Ariana is flawless. Have you not heard her new album?!

And 1D are the cutest.  :vacuum:

I don't know. Bruno was cool when he first came out and then after that he was shit to me.

I haven't. All I've heard from her recently is that she needs to go to rehab for a serious cocaine addiction and hates Miley's twerking. :morning:

Omg, I'm the opposite! I hated all of Bruno's first album, I found it sooo annoying. But I really like the new sound he's going for with this new album, even though he as a person is still a little irritating imo.

I haven't. All I've heard from her recently is that she needs to go to rehab for a serious cocaine addiction and hates Miley's twerking. :morning:

Omg, I'm the opposite! I hated all of Bruno's first album, I found it sooo annoying. But I really like the new sound he's going for with this new album, even though he as a person is still a little irritating imo.

:vacuum:

Her album is good. It's cute. And she's not addicted to cocaine, she's addicted to sexual faces.

'DooWop and Hooligans' was the one I only liked. I didn't bother to listen to his second album besides some singles, but something about his new style irritates my soul SO much that I haven't even bothered to listen to his newest stuff.

:vacuum:

Her album is good. It's cute. And she's not addicted to cocaine, she's addicted to sexual faces.

'DooWop and Hooligans' was the one I only liked. I didn't bother to listen to his second album besides some singles, but something about his new style irritates my soul SO much that I haven't even bothered to listen to his newest stuff.

That's so weird, I'm like the opposite! I hated his first few singles but I'm liking the new style he's going for. I found his old stuff way too "BEAUTIFUL PRETTY GIRL I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I WOULD DIE FOR A GRENADE FROM YOU I LOVE YOU BEAUTIFUL YOU'RE AMAZING THE WAY YOU ARE DON'T NEED BIG BOOBS LOVE YOU".

That's so weird, I'm like the opposite! I hated his first few singles but I'm liking the new style he's going for. I found his old stuff way too "BEAUTIFUL PRETTY GIRL I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I WOULD DIE FOR A GRENADE FROM YOU I LOVE YOU BEAUTIFUL YOU'RE AMAZING THE WAY YOU ARE DON'T NEED BIG BOOBS LOVE YOU".

Oh my god, I don't even bother with his new stuff. I think it's mostly because he's letting his hair grow out and not covering that mess with his hat anymore, ugh. It irritates my soul.

I tell everyone that and mostly the girls hate me because they can never see him the same. Like 'GUUUUUUUUUUUURL, he was never attractive to begin with." :vacuum:

Omfg, right? He's honestly not cute at all. The only reason people like him is because he sings soppy songs meant to attract girls. "You're amazing just the way you are" attracts the uglies, "Beautiful girls all over the world, I could be chasing but my time would be wasted, they got nothing on you girl" attracts the fatties and "I would catch a grenade for you" attracts the pyromaniacs. :vacuum:

Archived