HELLO EVERYONE.

Kevinn Edu

Omfg, right? He's honestly not cute at all. The only reason people like him is because he sings soppy songs meant to attract girls. "You're amazing just the way you are" attracts the uglies, "Beautiful girls all over the world, I could be chasing but my time would be wasted, they got nothing on you girl" attracts the fatties and "I would catch a grenade for you" attracts the pyromaniacs. :vacuum:

:shocked:

SPILL THAT TEA.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I stan for Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, Lana Del Rey, Selena Gomez, Tinashe, Honey Cocaine, Jhene Aiko, Aaliyah, Ariana Grande, Azealia Banks, Iggy Azalea, Kat Dahlia, Kelly Rowland, Drake, ASAP Rocky, Kendrick Lamar, The Weeknd, The Nieghbourhood, and One Direction.

Wow, my favs have changed. Lol.

Still hate Pit Bull.

Katy Perry and Bruno Mars kinda grew on me though. Lol.

I stan for Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, Lana Del Rey, Selena Gomez, Tinashe, Honey Cocaine, Jhene Aiko, Aaliyah, Ariana Grande, Azealia Banks, Iggy Azalea, Kat Dahlia, Kelly Rowland, Drake, ASAP Rocky, Kendrick Lamar, The Weeknd, The Nieghbourhood, and One Direction.

Still hate Pit Bull.

Just as you stop stanning for Ariana and The Weeknd I start to get into them! :stretcher:

But yeah, I don't think I've ever met anyone who's admitted to liking Shitbull tbh. :magic:

Still hate Pit Bull.

Just as you stop stanning for Ariana and The Weeknd I start to get into them! :stretcher:

But yeah, I don't think I've ever met anyone who's admitted to liking Shitbull tbh. :magic:

lmao. I still listen to them, I'm just not a die hard anymore lol.

ugh. With his untalented ass.

Still hate Pit Bull.

To be fair, I'm sure his ass is very talented at taking industry dick to get ahead! :magic: 

Still hate Pit Bull.

To be fair, I'm sure his ass is very talented at taking industry dick to get ahead! :magic: 

he's not even cute enough to fuck like that /:

Still hate Pit Bull.

True, but I would like to hear him call me papi. ;)

Still hate Pit Bull.

True, but I would like to hear him call me papi. ;)

i wouldn't :yuck:

Archived