Azealia "Bitter" Banks Tries (And Fails) To Drag Lady "Gorgeous" Gaga

Guest JealousGirl

Gaga was doing the mermaid thing in 2011. Not to mention that Azealia Banks didn't invent seashells, starfish, and mermaids, and seahorses. I guess Gaga and Azealia copied The Little Mermaid and Spongebob then too. I guess the big difference is Gaga looked good doing it and Azealia looked like shit.

She tries way too hard. Bitch is mad she got cut from ARTPOP.

Gaga was doing the mermaid thing in 2011. Not to mention that Azealia Banks didn't invent seashells, starfish, and mermaids, and seahorses. I guess Gaga and Azealia copied The Little Mermaid and Spongebob then too. I guess the big difference is Gaga looked good doing it and Azealia looked like shit.

Both of them looked bad in their respective costumes  :vacuum:

:hail: SPILL DAT TEA! This girl is so dumb. Like all of her remaining fans were Little Monsters and now she's lost them too.

Just waiting for her to get dropped and develop a coke addiction. :magic:

I love Azealia Banks and anything she does is Godlike so if she says Gaga is late on the trend then fuck Gaga. :morning:

Haha. Just kidding.

But seriously, I really love Banks but she needs to chill with all these beef man! Soon enough she'll have no one to work with and the whole industry is just going to shun the shit out of her. Besides, I thought that managment took her right to her Twitter account? What's up with that?! :vacuum:

I love Azealia Banks and anything she does is Godlike so if she says Gaga is late on the trend then fuck Gaga. :morning:

Haha. Just kidding.

But seriously, I really love Banks but she needs to chill with all these beef man! Soon enough she'll have no one to work with and the whole industry is just going to shun the shit out of her. Besides, I thought that managment took her right to her Twitter account? What's up with that?! :vacuum:

Omg, right?! I feel kind of bad for her management tho, like I have no idea how you would try and work with this crazy bitch. The funny thing is I've never seen her try and drag someone in real life, she does it all over Twitter. #KeyboardWarrior

tbh it's kind of sad when you hear more about an artist's twitter feuds than their new music. I haven't heard anything good from her since 212 and the rap on a Blue Jeans remix.

Some of her other stuff like 'Liquorice' and 'Esta Noche' is actually pretty good! But all this Twitter drama she's starting has made me lose major respect for her, to the point that I don't even like her music anymore. :morning:

Omg, right?! I feel kind of bad for her management tho, like I have no idea how you would try and work with this crazy bitch. The funny thing is I've never seen her try and drag someone in real life, she does it all over Twitter. #KeyboardWarrior

Someone should write a diss song entitled 'Revenge of the Keyboard' and totally talk about how she's only famous for Twitter beef.

She's still trying.

:morning:

On a scale of 1-10, how out of ideas is Lady Gaga?

The inner workings of the entertainment industry seem excitable and exclusive to the outside but it's really all a bunch of nutters

It's interesting to see how the music industry is so inspired by the fashion industry now... It used to be the other way around. Musicians are writing full on Ode's to fashion houses, when it seems as though entire seasons would inspired by actresses and musicians.

AZEALIA BANKS IS QUEEN OF ARTS.

Of COURSE gaga wants to play mermaid again..... Pffft. Not picking a fight. Just all looks soo familiar.... To me. It's just .... Late.

Her shade is looking sooo desperate and overdone at this point. Even if she paid me too, I wouldn't download her next mixtape tbh.