Lana Del Rey retiring from music?

Kevinn Edu

lana+del+rey+astrologia.jpg

So we all know that a lot of Lana music has been leaked during this summer, most of them being old records or demos from the beginning of her career, but some, such as 'Black Beauty' and 'Angels Forever, Forever Angels' are/were due to be released on her third album which she has stated she has lost inspiration to write due to the the leaks.

Speaking of, are you working on any new music right now?

Lana: I was until my record got leaked last week,

I feel really sorry for her. BUT she should release them, we, her fan base, are quality/version suckers, so it will be amazing to have a "demo" and a "final" from each song, and finally getting BB in 320kbps  :hail: :hail: :hail:

We are a really easy fan base tho.

+ Farewell it's a poem, writed by the guy in the picture, his poems inspired Tropico, tho

I feel really sorry for her. BUT she should release them, we, her fan base, are quality/version suckers, so it will be amazing to have a "demo" and a "final" from each song, and finally getting BB in 320kbps  :hail: :hail: :hail:

+ Farewell it's a poem, writed by the guy in the picture, his poems inspired Tropico, tho

Yeah, some special release of every demo and final would be really, really lovely.

I know. I didn't look into when she tweeted that until I seen the interview where she said she had stopped writing new music ):

Yeah, some special release of every demo and final would be really, really lovely.

I know. I didn't look into when she tweeted that until I seen the interview where she said she had stopped writing new music ):

She stop now, because she feels uninspired because of the leaks, she will write again when her muse comes back aka album #2 is delayed to further notice.

I feel really sorry for her. BUT she should release them, we, her fan base, are quality/version suckers, so it will be amazing to have a "demo" and a "final" from each song, and finally getting BB in 320kbps  :hail::hail::hail:

Agreed! She could also just do a huge leak collection like she's suggested in the past, considering she has like over 100 of them. But if she's working with Lou Reed it sounds like she might be inspired again shortly anyway. :excited:

We can only hope that she overcomes this disappointment and continues doing the best she can. Like Alex said, we're all suckers for any material of hers, so a demo and final version of some of the best songs she's ever written would not go unappreciated.

That 'Farewell' tweet is quite worrying, though. If Whitman's poem of that name (which is an alternate title, too, not the actual one) isn't featured in Tropico... then we start worrying. Even the prospect of her quitting music makes my heart sink.

We can only hope that she overcomes this disappointment and continues doing the best she can. Like Alex said, we're all suckers for any material of hers, so a demo and final version of some of the best songs she's ever written would not go unappreciated.

That 'Farewell' tweet is quite worrying, though. If Whitman's poem of that name (which is an alternate title, too, not the actual one) isn't featured in Tropico... then we start worrying. Even the prospect of her quitting music makes my heart sink.

I kno, when I seen that farewell tweet, my friend and I literally cried together ));

She stop now, because she feels uninspired because of the leaks, she will write again when her muse comes back aka album #2 is delayed to further notice.

*#3, hopefully...

• 3 weeks later...

It's not even really a hiatus. She's got like three more Paradise Tour shows in South America, as well as Tropico coming out in presumably a month or so. I imagine we'll see more leaks, too, so there's that. :tan:

She said she was going to do that after the release of the video. that's what the whole farewell tweet was about.