Deadmau5 Spills The Tea On Gaga

Mona Lisa

Deadmau5-010.jpg

@deadmau5 6m

what the actual ****? http://vimeo.com/71919803 if some idiot howls in the woods and noones around, does it make a sound? MYTH BUSTED!

@deadmau5 6m

sorry, my previous link contains titties. ****.... in fact, not really safe for anything.

@deadmau5 4m

im inspired... gunna go bark at the moon for a bit, get back in the studio, bark at my computer screen and make duck noises. im an ARTIST!

LMFAO. :stretcher: He's so right tbh, Gaga is just losing more and more fans with this new era.

Praying for her to see the error of her ways and eventually bring back Famega. :roll:

If she loses fans over something that makes her happy and feel content and connected to the world, they weren't real fans anyway. If they don't understand it fine, but I'm sure Gaga is at peace with herself and could care less what they think tbh & they need to stop being uncultured cunts and accept what may seem 'weird' to them could be life changing for someone else.

If she loses fans over something that makes her happy and feel content and connected to the world, they weren't real fans anyway. If they don't understand it fine, but I'm sure Gaga is at peace with herself and could care less what they think tbh & they need to stop being uncultured cunts and accept what may seem 'weird' to them could be life changing for someone else.

This.

#StopDramaStartTheMusic

#BanMonaLisa

• 2 weeks later...

"a meaning"  :rofl:, his mouse helmet it's part of the character "Deadmau5", so it has a meaning too, and he changes everytime, so deal  :vacuum:

Sorry, but as the character name 'Deadmau5' has no meaning whatsoever, you can't use that as an excuse.

And if you want me to write a five page essay on the multiple interpretations of the meat dress, I can. Just let me know. :morning:

Guest JealousGirl

Deadmau5 hasn't even been relevant except for about ten seconds when he was DJing at the 2010 VMAs, so when he actually accomplishes something he can start talking shit again.