Who Will Own The Second Half of 2013?

Main Pop Girl

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like Gaga is famous for her ourtfits?  :morning:

That may be the reason she inititally got famous, but she has talent to back it up. Inside Katy's double D bra and tacky outfits lives a mere empty shell devoid of human emotion or talent. :tan:

Kylie? Commercially unsuccessful?

O9L82W3.gif

Maybe not internationally but in the US she will be for sure. :morning:

• 2 months later...

I got almost everything right apart from: "Grande will debut in the top five but her singles won't be that successful".

I wish I'd been right. :'(

Well, "The Way" was indeed pretty popular...can't say the same for the rest of her singles though. I think it's safe you assume you got Grande's career pretty well picked out.

Well, "The Way" was indeed pretty popular...can't say the same for the rest of her singles though. I think it's safe you assume you got Grande's career pretty well picked out.

I guess we'll see with her second album. ;) I feel she'll be like Cascada or something and have one hit single from every album but no more. :P

Gaga.

:*

Of course! :hail:

I guess we'll see with her second album. ;) I feel she'll be like Cascada or something and have one hit single from every album but no more. :P

I really wonder what's gonna happen with her sophomore album. After "The Way", Ariana's debut album dropped off the face of the planet. No one talks about her anymore. :shocked:

• 1 month later...

But who will slay this year? I'm guessing that Gaga will get great album and single sales at first, but her last few singles will flop while Katy will manage to churn out #1 after #1 with bad album sales. 1D and Bieber will both be successful (sadly) but neither will match the sales of their last album. Bonnie and Natalia will have moderate hits and Sky will continue taking over the indie scene. Grande will debut in the top five but her singles won't be that successful, and Lloyd will fade away. Neither Avril, Cher or Kylie will have huge hits but they'll all have an increase in sales compared to their last albums. Bey and Nicki will both have singles out by the end of the year but their albums won't come out until next year; Brit will have an album out in December which will be commercially unsuccessful but critics will love it; and Rihanna will surprise everyone by not releasing an album this year.

What do you guys think? The person who's closest to the truth by the end of the year receives bragging rights. :morning:

Um, can we just mention how spot on some of these predictions were? :hail: And let's not even get started on how I predicted Cher's album title! Flawless tbh.

But who will slay this year? I'm guessing that Gaga will get great album and single sales at first, but her last few singles will flop while Katy will manage to churn out #1 after #1 with bad album sales. 1D and Bieber will both be successful (sadly) but neither will match the sales of their last album. Bonnie and Natalia will have moderate hits and Sky will continue taking over the indie scene. Grande will debut in the top five but her singles won't be that successful, and Lloyd will fade away. Neither Avril, Cher or Kylie will have huge hits but they'll all have an increase in sales compared to their last albums. Bey and Nicki will both have singles out by the end of the year but their albums won't come out until next year; Brit will have an album out in December which will be commercially unsuccessful but critics will love it; and Rihanna will surprise everyone by not releasing an album this year.

What do you guys think? The person who's closest to the truth by the end of the year receives bragging rights. :morning:

Um, can we just mention how spot on some of these predictions were? :hail: And let's not even get started on how I predicted Cher's album title! Flawless tbh.