Sexualities, genders, romantical attractions - what is yours?

trayertrash

Stole this from GGD, but which apply to you?

Heterosexual: A man sexually attracted to woman and vice versa. (Genitalia counts here.)

Homosexual: A man sexually attracted to a man or a woman sexually attracted to a woman. (Again, it counts)

Bisexual: Sexually attracted to both traditional genders.

Pansexual: Sexually attracted to all genders, or sexually attracted regardless of gender. (Yay, genitalia doesn't matter here!)

Demisexual: The sexual behavior of having a bond with a person before having sexual attraction.

Asexual: Having no sexual attraction to others.

Heteroromantic: Attracted romantically to the opposite gender.

Homoromantic: Attracted romantically to the same gender.

Biromantic: Attracted romantically to both traditional genders.

Panromantic: Attracted romantically to all genders, or attracted romantically regardless of gender.

Demiromantic: Only able to feel romantic affections to someone who has a bond already with you.

Aromantic: Having no /romantic attraction/ to others.

Transexual/Transgender: An individual who identifies as the opposite gender than the one they are assigned at birth to be.

Cis: Someone who identifies as the gender that they were assigned as at birth. (ex. matches their birth certificate)

Intersex: Someone who has both genitalia (in some form).

Agender: Someone who doesn't identify as either gender.

Pansexual/Panoramic/Csi

I'm not attracted to just male or females, but also to the the in between genders/trans. Appearances don't matter to me. I'm definitely attracted to people, but I've never limited myself to my instant attractions. There have been people I was attracted to instantly that I found ugly after getting to know them and others who I wasn't 100% attracted to at first who have become the most beautiful creatures in the world to me.

Generally with men I like men who are very hairy, a few years older, strong but not a 6-pack/meat head or pre-op mtf transgender

Generally with women I like 40s-50s, but not elderly looking, just mature looking & slim and 20s-30s chunky and strong.

But I have been attracted to people outside of my general attractions.

Also, I do identify with my gender, I don't have any desire to be a man, but I do have some stereotypically masculine features physically and personality wise.

I guess I'm like pansexual/agender. :morning:

I've been attracted to girls in the past, and I can imagine it happening again, but lbr, for the most part I'm a raging faggot. I also consider myself as a male but I have a lot of feminine characteristics, female friends, and a pretty genderfucked appearance. While I've considered having a sex change I'd prefer to be an androgynous male than an all out woman tbh.

:mo:

• YAAASSS 1

I guess I'm like pansexual/agender. :morning:

I've been attracted to you since you joined and I can imagine us getting married and living happily together but lbr, for the most part I'm not good enough for you and no other woman can compare to you therefore have no choice but to be a raging faggot.

:mo:

Fixed it

Bisexual, Bioromantic, Cis

I like the males and females, but I can see myself mainly with guys I guess. Personalities are my MAIN connection with people so I like talking and stuff, but looks are important too. But, I am a guy soooo. I've liked males and females in the past and present and I'm very open to being involved with either.

I like the males and females, but I can see myself mainly with guys I guess. Personalities are my MAIN connection with people so I like talking and stuff, but looks are important too. But, I am a guy soooo. I've liked males and females in the past and present and I'm very open to being involved with either.

Same. :mo:

• 1 month later...

I've changed a lot since my first post in here...haha. I'm definitely gay. Like I find girls beautiful and such but I'd never DATE or have sex with one. Guys are where it's at. <3 So that makes me like homosexual and homoromantic I guess.

Omg, you're like me! <3 When I was younger I was totally bi but as I've grown up I just haven't been here for girls anymore. :morning: I'm still open to it tho I guess, I just can't see it lasting for a lifetime. ;)