Is This the Saddest Movie Ever?

Main Pop Girl

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

To me, the saddest movie scene ever is towards the end of Om Gud Vill/God Willing, but you might have to be a Cardigans/Nina Persson obsessive to understand why  :(

Or if you prefer TV shows, the 'Girl In The Fireplace' episode of Dr Who is pretty much untouchable. (unless you go to the end of that Season, which I can't bear to think about, but which trayertrash made me rewatch)

Titanic always makes me cry at the end and I have no clue why.

Don't judge.

Omg, I've literally only watched Titanic once because it drags on sooooo much. :stretcher: But I have to admit, I was totally bawling at the end. When Celine Dion starts playing...:'( :'( :'(

Atonement also has a really sad ending, I remember being really shocked and upset when I saw that for the first time.

To me, the saddest movie scene ever is towards the end of Om Gud Vill/God Willing, but you might have to be a Cardigans/Nina Persson obsessive to understand why  :(

Or if you prefer TV shows, the 'Girl In The Fireplace' episode of Dr Who is pretty much untouchable. (unless you go to the end of that Season, which I can't bear to think about, but which trayertrash made me rewatch)

I haven't even seen any of those tbh! :stretcher: The only Doctor Who episodes I've gotten into are the old ones from like the 60s which my grandma used to make me watch with her. :stretcher: But I'm adding all those movies to my list cos they sound interesting!

• 2 weeks later...

I have to add one more after this weekend - My Sister's Keeper, which is pretty relentless.

I haven't actually seen that movie! It's weird because before it came out I was super excited about the concept because it sounded so interesting and I love Cameron, but I never actually got around to seeing it. :stretcher:

Two more I rediscovered this weekend:

-Marley and Me (Always cry at the end)

-The Great Gatsby (again, no judging but I always die when the thing happens at the swimming pool near the end)

Omg, I forgot about Marley and Me! :o I remember just bawling in the cinema by the end tbh. Anything with animals in pain is always gonna be a million times sadder than anything with humans in pain. :stretcher:

I stand by the idea that Gatsby was a dreadful movie tho. :vacuum: The only thing I liked about the entire thing was the soundtrack, but even that didn't gel that well with the visuals imo.

I have to add one more after this weekend - My Sister's Keeper, which is pretty relentless.

I haven't actually seen that movie! It's weird because before it came out I was super excited about the concept because it sounded so interesting and I love Cameron, but I never actually got around to seeing it. :stretcher: 

I would definitely recommend it based on that.