The Vampire Diaries

Cypher

Yeah, saw that yesterday... Kind of happy because well...

They can make her human again and she can leave or she can be killed off.

She got really annoying imo.

I've always hated her, but she's the central of the series. Although, now it may be Bonnie and Caroline's (aka the prettier ones) time to shine.

I fucking hope so. Give Bonnie her fucking time to be more central in the show. She could be so much more important to the show but she's always been such a side bitch and I love her. Also, Caroline was the side bitch I hated in the beginning but maybe this could make her more of a badass and hopefully give her some kind of a happy ending next season.

If it were up to me, Elena would leave TVD and go to The Originals.

I fucking hope so. Give Bonnie her fucking time to be more central in the show. She could be so much more important to the show but she's always been such a side bitch and I love her. Also, Caroline was the side bitch I hated in the beginning but maybe this could make her more of a badass and hopefully give her some kind of a happy ending next season.

I feel like Nina wants to move on...maybe cause Ian is engaged now...

I feel like Nina wants to move on...maybe cause Ian is engaged now...

I THOUGHT THE SAME THING TOO. I was talking to my cousin and she was talking about Ian and stuff.

Never. She's best staying on this show, plus we can't lose many other ppl from TVD...

Steven R. McQueen left, there's basically nothing left. Except Candice Accola. She needs to never leave.

He was annoying and needed to be killed off in season 2 tbh... I'm glad he's gone.

Okay, but when will Kat finally leave so she can work on actually getting an album out? :vacuum:

Never. She's best staying on this show, plus we can't lose many other ppl from TVD...

Kat is being held back by that show and needs to escape it's clutches in order to become the flawless popstar she was always meant to be! :angry: #GiveKatHerNinthLife #Buy1991 #FreeGraham

• 2 weeks later...

Cypher did you see last night's episode though?!?! :o Omfggggg I finally caught all the way up last night and I have this void I need filled... So I think Supernatural or The Originals might do that for me...  :stretcher:

(until the next episode releases....)

I watched it, but I didn't think too much of it. I think it's one of the weaker episodes of the recent few.