The Vampire Diaries

Cypher

I FUCKING HATE NETFLIX. When will they come to Australia? I feel so left out! SMH.

But no, I haven't watched this. I saw the first episode and I found it kind of boring but maybe I need to give it more of a chance.

Netflix is the greatest thing ever. No commercials, streaming 3 seasons continuously. I don't sleep anymore because I'm addicted to this show.

I think as you get further into the show, it gets a lot better. There are a lot of 'Revenge' characteristics interwoven into the show.

Netflix is the greatest thing ever. No commercials, streaming 3 seasons continuously. I don't sleep anymore because I'm addicted to this show.

I think as you get further into the show, it gets a lot better. There are a lot of 'Revenge' characteristics interwoven into the show.

Ugh I hate you so much. I have to find streaming links online but they're always down and they take forever to load. :(

Ugh I hate you so much. I have to find streaming links online but they're always down and they take forever to load. :(

I'm pretty sure you can torrent the first 3 seasons. If you don't want to keep the files because they take up computer memory, you can delete the episodes after you watch them. That's usually what I do. Shows that I really like and enjoy rewatching, I download to my iPad so I can watch them whenever.

I'm pretty sure you can torrent the first 3 seasons. If you don't want to keep the files because they take up computer memory, you can delete the episodes after you watch them. That's usually what I do. Shows that I really like and enjoy rewatching, I download to my iPad so I can watch them whenever.

That's a good plan tbh! I might just tune in. ;)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

That's a good plan tbh! I might just tune in. ;)

I totally forgot to respond to this.

If you want me to upload each episode by episode, I can let my computer run for a night and see how much I get up. That way you don't have to find sketchy streams.

I'm watching S6 E10 atm, actually. I need to catch up with the season...  :vacuum:

5x22 is by far my favourite episode of the series.

This season's been eh for me as far as the storyline is concerned.

I find this season to be really messy. And Ric needs to die again and stay dead, his acting sucks and he's overdramatizing things, especially with the Ascendant. 

I find this season to be really messy. And Ric needs to die again and stay dead, his acting sucks and he's overdramatizing things, especially with the Ascendant.

I tend to like shows that are able to have a solid cast, so I actually liked that they brought him back. Granted, I don't care for his storyline though. Whenever you get to the most recent episode, let me know, cause that's when I really have an issue with his storyline.

Speaking of updates on this show...

Dearest TVD Family,

I've just spent the most beautiful weekend on Lake Lanier in Georgia with my own TVD Family, the cast and crew of The Vampire Diaries. I want to be the first to tell you that it wasn't just a holiday celebration, it was a goodbye party. I always knew I wanted Elena's story to be a six season adventure, and within those six years I got the journey of a lifetime. I was a human, a vampire, a doppelganger, a crazy immortal, a doppelganger pretending to be human, a human pretending to be a doppelganger. I got kidnapped, killed, resurrected, tortured, cursed, body-snatched, was dead and undead, and there's still so much more to come before the season finale in May. Elena fell in love not once, but twice, with two epic soulmates, and I myself made some of the best friends I'll ever know and built an extended family I will love forever.

There's more to come before we wrap this up, and I promise you'll get to hear all about my experiences over the next month as we approach the season finale (I have given an exclusive interview for the June issue of SELF Magazine that I am excited for you to see!), but until then I invite you to hop on the roller coaster ride that is Elena Gilbert's life and join me as I celebrate her and prepare to say goodbye to her -- and to my work family -- as I move on to the next chapter of my life. I want to share this goodbye with all of you (this weekend's pictures were just the beginning). You, the wonderful fandom who gave more love, support and passion than anyone could have ever imagined seven years ago, when a young Degrassi girl from Canada showed up in LA to audition for 'that Twilight TV show.' ;-) I love you all. Fasten your seatbelts. If you think you know what's coming, you don't.

Love, Nina

Elena Gilbert (Nina Dobrev), Jeremy Gilbert (Steven R. McQueen), and Tyler Lockwood (Michael Trevino) have all exited the show, but the network has renewed the series for a 7th season despite the cast lineup.

Speaking of updates on this show...

Dearest TVD Family,

I've just spent the most beautiful weekend on Lake Lanier in Georgia with my own TVD Family, the cast and crew of The Vampire Diaries. I want to be the first to tell you that it wasn't just a holiday celebration, it was a goodbye party. I always knew I wanted Elena's story to be a six season adventure, and within those six years I got the journey of a lifetime. I was a human, a vampire, a doppelganger, a crazy immortal, a doppelganger pretending to be human, a human pretending to be a doppelganger. I got kidnapped, killed, resurrected, tortured, cursed, body-snatched, was dead and undead, and there's still so much more to come before the season finale in May. Elena fell in love not once, but twice, with two epic soulmates, and I myself made some of the best friends I'll ever know and built an extended family I will love forever.

There's more to come before we wrap this up, and I promise you'll get to hear all about my experiences over the next month as we approach the season finale (I have given an exclusive interview for the June issue of SELF Magazine that I am excited for you to see!), but until then I invite you to hop on the roller coaster ride that is Elena Gilbert's life and join me as I celebrate her and prepare to say goodbye to her -- and to my work family -- as I move on to the next chapter of my life. I want to share this goodbye with all of you (this weekend's pictures were just the beginning). You, the wonderful fandom who gave more love, support and passion than anyone could have ever imagined seven years ago, when a young Degrassi girl from Canada showed up in LA to audition for 'that Twilight TV show.' ;-) I love you all. Fasten your seatbelts. If you think you know what's coming, you don't.

Love, Nina

Elena Gilbert (Nina Dobrev), Jeremy Gilbert (Steven R. McQueen), and Tyler Lockwood (Michael Trevino) have all exited the show, but the network has renewed the series for a 7th season despite the cast lineup.

Yeah, saw that yesterday... Kind of happy because well...

They can make her human again and she can leave or she can be killed off.

She got really annoying imo.

Yeah, saw that yesterday... Kind of happy because well...

They can make her human again and she can leave or she can be killed off.

She got really annoying imo.

I've always hated her, but she's the central of the series. Although, now it may be Bonnie and Caroline's (aka the prettier ones) time to shine.