Azealia & A$AP Exchange Compromising Photos in Twitter Beef

azealiarocky.png

The beef between rising hip-hop stars Azealia Banks and A$AP Rocky has just gotten nasty. An argument which started about, of all things, lipstick has now turned into a full blown beef, with Azealia posting a picture of A$AP in a compromising position with another man, followed by Rocky posting an innapropriate picture of Banks holding a...well, you get the gist.

The feud started when Rocky recently expressed his opinions on black girls wearing red lipstick, saying, "But for real, for me, I feel like with the red lipstick thing it all depends on the pair of complexion. I

i'm siding with banks on this. I mean not where it went to because that got really bad, really quickly. i feel like rocky's comments where about banks because like bank's lipstick is purple, the one for mac. i mean i really don't think she should have outed rocky even if that's true or not. while it was happening i was like oh shit oh shit, but wasn't another member of the asap crew invovled? i forget who it was but i don't think rocky that tweeted the pic

They're both evenly as bad, but I prefer A$AP over Banks any day.  :morning:

She's such a vile human being.

I'm kind of starting to agree with you tbh! I used to love the girl but she's just starting beefs with everyone and it's really not cute!

i'm siding with banks on this. I mean not where it went to because that got really bad, really quickly. i feel like rocky's comments where about banks because like bank's lipstick is purple, the one for mac. i mean i really don't think she should have outed rocky even if that's true or not. while it was happening i was like oh shit oh shit, but wasn't another member of the asap crew invovled? i forget who it was but i don't think rocky that tweeted the pic

I agree with you to an extent about the purple lipstick but heaps of black girls wear bold lipstick! Rihanna's been rocking red lips for ages, Ashanti's new album cover has her with blue lipstick, it goes on and on. I think she takes things too personally when really he wasn't even thinking about her at all. And yeah you're right, i think it was Kenneth (the guy who A$AP was making out with in that pic) who leaked the pic. But honestly I'm #TeamA$AP on this one. :tan:

i agree with you to an extent about the purple lipstick but heaps of black girls wear bold lipstick! rihanna's been rocking red lips for ages, ashanti's new album cover has her with blue lipstick, it goes on and on. i think she takes things too personally when really he wasn't even thinking about her at all. and yeah you're right, i think it was kenneth (the guy who a$ap was making out with in that pic) who leaked the pic. but honestly i'm #TeamA$AP on this one. :tan:

The red lipstick comment was for sure not about her and only her, but i think with the purple lipstick it was definitely about banks! but i do agree with you, these twitter beefs are getting really old

The red lipstick comment was for sure not about her and only her, but i think with the purple lipstick it was definitely about banks! but i do agree with you, these twitter beefs are getting really old

Hmmm you're right, it probably was about her but i don't think he meant it in a mean way! It's just a personal preference, like saying "leggings as jeans are dreadful". She shouldn't have taken it so personally!

I side with Banks on all her beefs. She's such a cunt & gives me life. I love that she doesn't give a fuck & just goes for whoever. I can't wait until she starts shit with CLove tbh. CLove is DESTROY her & I need to witness it.

i just wanna see her start shit with gaga when 'ratchet' doesn't end up on artpop. :tan: #BattleoftheQueens2013 #MonstersvsKunts

• 8 months later...

i dont care how close asap is with kathy griffen( i stan for her) i gotta stick with my boo azelia; spread it around like wildfire gurlllll!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afwMC5IL5co#ws

Omg, at the beginning of this year I stanned for Azealia too, but when she started shit with first Rita, then Gaga, I lost all respect for her. :vacuum:

Also, can we just mention how spot on I was with this post? :hail:

i just wanna see her start shit with gaga when 'ratchet' doesn't end up on artpop. :tan: #BattleoftheQueens2013 #MonstersvsKunts

#IlluminaMoStrikesAgain ;)

i dont care how close asap is with kathy griffen( i stan for her) i gotta stick with my boo azelia; spread it around like wildfire gurlllll!!!

Omg, at the beginning of this year I stanned for Azealia too, but when she started shit with first Rita, then Gaga, I lost all respect for her. :vacuum:

Also, can we just mention how spot on I was with this post? :hail:

#IlluminaMoStrikesAgain ;)