Azealia Banks vs. The World

Main Pop Girl

azealiabanks.jpeg

So here's a vague list of everyone she's beefed with so far! I'm pretty sure I'm missing a few people but oh well.

• A$AP Rocky

• Angel Haze
  • Baauer
  • Dave Holmes
  • Diplo
  • GLAAD
  • Iggy Azalea
  • Lady Gaga
  • Lil Kim
  • Perez Hilton
  • Nicki Minaj
  • Rick Ross
  • Rita Ora
  • Shystie
  • The Stone Roses
  • Troy Carter

Keep in mind this chick has only been in the industry for like less than two years and has only had like one big hit. What do you think of her constant beefing with people?

Imho I used to really like her until she started the thing with Perez. Even then I was okay with her but she kept going with him, randomly tweeting him after the argument was over. Then a few days ago she insulted Rita for like no reason and now I'm kind of over her tbh.

I still like her music but i don't really respect her as a person anymore so I'm not really a stan. How about you guys? Has Bambi taken it too far or are you still a fan?

• 1 year later...

i love when she starts shit with perez i cant stand him that one where she was like "get the fuck outta here dickbreath..you were just riding my clit yesterday"  is a classic  :lol: "gobble a dick and gargle the cum Goodnight ma'ma" HA thats some funny shit

I don't like Perez either but I just couldn't deal with her still trying to continue the fight like six months after it had already ended. :vacuum: Although her comebacks in that particular argument were pretty perfect. :stretcher:

Who else am I missing in her list of beefs? I know she's started shit with like twenty more people since I made this thread!

I don't like Perez either but I just couldn't deal with her still trying to continue the fight like six months after it had already ended. :vacuum: Although her comebacks in that particular argument were pretty perfect. :stretcher:

Who else am I missing in her list of beefs? I know she's started shit with like twenty more people since I made this thread!

Iggy Azalea. AKA the new female rapper who can get an album out without procrastinating or leaking it.

• 9 months later...