Twelve Celebrities Hacked; Their Finances Exposed

Beyonce, Britney Spears and Paris Hilton

Twelve celebrities and political figures, including stars such as Britney Spears, Paris Hilton and Beyoncé, have been hacked and their financial information posted online – and the police are already investigating.

The website has posted information such as social security numbers, mortgage amounts, credit card info, car loans and banking from twelve public figures including Beyoncé, Jay-Z, Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, Mel Gibson, Ashton Kutcher, Joe Biden, Robert Mueller, Hillary Clinton, Eric Holder and LAPD Chief Charlie Beck.

The new website, which appears to mock the celebrities while simultaneously revealing their finances, is already being looked at by the FBI.

So far, it us unknown who the hackers are and how they found the information.

[/html]

I hear this whole thing was a hoax. Someone found proof against those damning allegations.

Whoops, Michelle Obama seems to have been put in the mix with real information. Half real half fake?

ooooh no way! this is weird! hopefully it will be sorted out what's real and note, i'm kind of scared hahaha :/

I heard it was fake too, but I doubt it. It's all real info, if it wasn't the media wouldn't give a shit about it.

tbh it would make sense that the people's reps would deny it, there's not really any proof and they don't want people to use the information against the celebs. but idk tbh