Sex & The City

trayertrash

• 1 year later...

My favourite moment is Samantha's STI test. I like that to begin with it really humanises her as she admits to being nervous but during the test she is still so unashamed about the amount of sex she has, it's awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhdp8hIknD4#

:stretcher: That's so cute! Omg, I still have to watch this show. Is it bad that I've watched more of The Carrie Diaries than I have Sex And The City? :shocked:

:stretcher: That's so cute! Omg, I still have to watch this show. Is it bad that I've watched more of The Carrie Diaries than I have Sex And The City? :shocked:

The Carrie Diaries is really cute. They are going to introduce another character from the main series (probably Stanford) by the end of the show so you would have had some kind of introduction to Carrie, Samantha and him by the end of this season. I hope you find time to catch up on the main series though.

The Carrie Diaries is really cute. They are going to introduce another character from the main series (probably Stanford) by the end of the show so you would have had some kind of introduction to Carrie, Samantha and him by the end of this season. I hope you find time to catch up on the main series though.

I'll try my best! My mum wants me to watch it with her, but do you think it's appropriate mother-son viewing or should I watch it on my own? :stretcher:

• 2 weeks later...

I'll try my best! My mum wants me to watch it with her, but do you think it's appropriate mother-son viewing or should I watch it on my own? :stretcher:

Sure! There will be some awkward moments for sure but for a show titled Sex And The City it is actually very tame. The sex scenes and conversations they have about sex aren't too graphic actually. Over the whole 6 seasons there's maybe 1 or 2 scenes I wouldn't want to watch with my parents lol.

Sure! There will be some awkward moments for sure but for a show titled Sex And The City it is actually very tame. The sex scenes and conversations they have about sex aren't too graphic actually. Over the whole 6 seasons there's maybe 1 or 2 scenes I wouldn't want to watch with my parents lol.

Lmfao, fair enough! I think when it first came out it might have been a bit more risque, but I guess things have changed a lot since then and people are a bit more open about sex. Once I've watched it I'll let you know what I think! ;)

• 1 year later...