Lady Gaga vs Kelly Osbourne

Pick your team.  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your team.

• #TeamGaga
    • #TeamOsbourne

1357933031360.cached.jpg

so i'm not sure if you guys have been following what's going on with sharon and gaga. it started when kelly accused little monsters of sending her death threats (even though they were just telling her to die, not actually saying that they'd kill her) after she insulted gaga on fashion police.

gaga then retaliated with an open letter criticising kelly of being hateful with her work on the show which kelly got her mother to reply too. sharon accused gaga of being hateful for wearing fur (despite the fact that her husband famously bit the head off a live bat on stage).

the question is, whose side are you on? for me personally, i'm team gaga. of course some little monsters are crazy, but if kelly's gonna dish it out like she does on fashion police, she should be able to take it as well.

thoughts?

I think the whole thing is dumb as fuck. Gaga does more for bullying and acceptance than pretty much any other artist in this generation. I hate how those few monsters have shamed the entire fandom. I think Sharron was idiotic for trying to make it seem like all monsters do is bash celebs. Every fan base has the crazies. Some Shannon supporters & Ozzy fans said Gaga needs to die, called her a fag lover, & shit like that, but you don't see Sharron getting shitted on because of it. The dumb fuck monsters who go out of their way to bash every single celeb must really not understand Gaga's message. I don't think she should have to go out of her way to tell fans to stop on twitter, they are grown ass adults, the ones who aren't should've been taught at home. If you don't have enough common sense to not bully and threaten people online, you need to get off your damn computer and pick up a copy of this...

757.JPG

I think the whole thing is dumb as fuck. Gaga does more for bullying and acceptance than pretty much any other artist in this generation. I hate how those few monsters have shamed the entire fandom. I think Sharron was idiotic for trying to make it seem like all monsters do is bash celebs. Every fan base has the crazies. Some Shannon supporters & Ozzy fans said Gaga needs to die, called her a fag lover, & shit like that, but you don't see Sharron getting shitted on because of it. The dumb fuck monsters who go out of their way to bash every single celeb must really not understand Gaga's message. I don't think she should have to go out of her way to tell fans to stop on twitter, they are grown ass adults, the ones who aren't should've been taught at home. If you don't have enough common sense to not bully and threaten people online, you need to get off your damn computer and pick up a copy of this...

757.JPG

agreed tbh :morning: sending a copy of that book to sharon and kelly's house now

• 3 weeks later...