Jessie Malakouti / Jessie and the Toy Boys / Eden xo

Cypher

OMG, did you make that for her? That's so sweet! How did you even get it to her?

I think he just did 'Speechless'! 'Teeth' was done by that other irrelevant Teddy Riley who tried to sue her after they worked together. :vacuum:

Teeth is the best song on The Fame Monster tbh

And congrat laio <3

Also. Do any of you pay attention to her lyrics? I've been listening to Malakouti since, well, I guess since Shut Up Stella, and then as soon as she started releasing things on her own. But apparently neither of us have changed, since I still identify with all of her songs. And all of her songs are about having commitment issues  o.O

Laio sent her the shirt for her birthday

Also. Do any of you pay attention to her lyrics? I've been listening to Malakouti since, well, I guess since Shut Up Stella, and then as soon as she started releasing things on her own. But apparently neither of us have changed, since I still identify with all of her songs. And all of her songs are about having commitment issues  o.O

"Shut Up Stella is my shit"  :magic:

her lyrics are always so perfect

I wish I knew her since shut up Stella, but I didn't have a computer back then, so...

I really like their music, but I'm kinda grad it ended. I was searching about them, and looks like Jessie and Kristen had all the hard work, and fan3 only smoke weed 24/7 and was the main member of the group. Wish Jessie and Kristen did something together.