Revenge

Cypher

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they announce this????

Yup, it was in yesterday's teaser!

This sounds mean, but I'm happy that it's finally ending so I can binge watch the whole thing without interruption. :stretcher:

I definitely know what you mean. I think this way for all other shows I haven't started.

Did they announce this????

Yup, it was in yesterday's teaser!

This sounds mean, but I'm happy that it's finally ending so I can binge watch the whole thing without interruption. :stretcher:

I definitely know what you mean. I think this way for all other shows I haven't started.

So the show is finally ending with 3 more episodes left and I must applaud the way they're going out: with a bang, literally.

SAME OMFG

We're such bad people! :stretcher: Although it does look like they've completely run out of ideas so it's probably not a bad time to end it...I saw some ad recently and it looks like her left-for-dead father has come back from the grave to validate her existence. :shocked:

We're such bad people! :stretcher: Although it does look like they've completely run out of ideas so it's probably not a bad time to end it...I saw some ad recently and it looks like her left-for-dead father has come back from the grave to validate her existence. :shocked:

It really should've ended last season, so it makes sense they're ending it now. This past season was kinda all over the place until the final 4 episodes.

It really should've ended last season, so it makes sense they're ending it now. This past season was kinda all over the place until the final 4 episodes.

I'm sure I'll 100% agree with you when I get around to finally seeing them. :stretcher: