Revenge

Cypher

Ugh I've only watched up until the first half of season two. I need to catch up ASAP!

Revenge is still my all time top choice because it's so intense. I feel like for a while they were going down a messy road, but I think they were able to tie up certain loose ends pretty well.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Revenge is still my all time top choice because it's so intense. I feel like for a while they were going down a messy road, but I think they were able to tie up certain loose ends pretty well.

Oooh that's cool! Yeah, I did feel they were jumping around like crazy for a bit there. Season one is still flawless though.

• 1 year later...

This show is still going? :shocked:

I'm pretty sure this is the last season. :stretcher:

Aw, that's kind of sad tbh. :stretcher: Even though I love binge watching TV shows I have to say I hate how short it's made everyone's attention spans. People love TV shows for one season and then the new season comes around and they find something else to watch. :'(

Aw, that's kind of sad tbh. :stretcher: Even though I love binge watching TV shows I have to say I hate how short it's made everyone's attention spans. People love TV shows for one season and then the new season comes around and they find something else to watch. :'(

Right? There are some shows that have been cancelled and it's just the biggest injustice to the world. Although, in the case of Revenge, the show itself just went downhill. :/

Right? There are some shows that have been cancelled and it's just the biggest injustice to the world. Although, in the case of Revenge, the show itself just went downhill. :/

That's a shame, but I guess it at least had one really great season. :'( I'm kind of looking forward to it ending so I can just watch it all at once and get it over with so I can cross it off my list. :stretcher:

That's a shame, but I guess it at least had one really great season. :'( I'm kind of looking forward to it ending so I can just watch it all at once and get it over with so I can cross it off my list. :stretcher:

That's how I feel for just about every show my friends have been pestering me to watch. :stretcher:

Guest jackvevo

this show is simultaneously one of the best and the worst out there like sometimes i get so tired and bored of it so i stop watching and miss like half a season and then i get back into it and it becomes soooo addicting. i haven't even started watching the latest season yet but from all the spoilers i've seen it seems like they really have no endgame and no direction for this show anymore, which is a shame b/c it started out so promising :/

this show is simultaneously one of the best and the worst out there like sometimes i get so tired and bored of it so i stop watching and miss like half a season and then i get back into it and it becomes soooo addicting. i haven't even started watching the latest season yet but from all the spoilers i've seen it seems like they really have no endgame and no direction for this show anymore, which is a shame b/c it started out so promising :/

It's cause Mike Kelley left the show after the first season. Sunil Nayar butchered the show and ruined everything post-season 1. :cypher:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...