Per a press conference:

• They made the decision not too long ago and wanted it to be the right format and time. They mention Melo being the biggest platform in Sweden.
  • They’ve been rehearsing all week, had a dress rehearsal with a crowd today. They should be on around 9pm tomorrow.
  • They are filming a documentary. They said it’s ongoing and probably Swedish but it will be subtitled. So I’m guessing that will be on Swedish tv soon.
  • They are very much back together and want to tour. They openly asked people to recommend countries, bookers, record labels and any ideas to send them forward. Sara said she needs to have the baby, some time and then they will focus on the group. Dhani also discussed remixing some tracks. 
  • They asked did we want merch so that’s probably coming. Most of the user comments were about vinyls so hopefully they see. 
  • They said they will be posting a lot of content on Instagram and Tik Tok.

6 hours ago, Main Pop Girl said:

The only song I've ever heard from them was the Elvis cover that was on the Lilo & Stitch soundtrack :cackle: But I used to love that song! I hope their fans are happy with their reunion!

MO! You better get your ass on A*Teens! Fun, carefree Europop! Even worked with Alice Cooper for a song!

12 hours ago, Heartbreak Anthem said:

MO! You better get your ass on A*Teens! Fun, carefree Europop! Even worked with Alice Cooper for a song!

I remember going down a Wikipedia black hole with them a few years ago when I was super into ABBA for a week :cackle: I'll check some of their stuff out!

• Like 1