PHF Community Thread, Come Say Howdie Doody - y’all!

Poison ivy

21 hours ago, Kesha Slays said:

This is Buddy. I wanted to post a picture of him with his eyes open, but all of those ones exceed the posting file limit or whatever. Plus, I always thought he looked so cute while napping! I guess I never realized before just how many photos I have of him sleeping lmao! He had one blue eye and one brown eye! I loved his two different colored eyes! 

IMG_7227.jpg

I'm just remembering why I took this photo lmao! I saw him asleep on the couch and I walked by, but I kept hearing this weird noise. At first I thought it was the TV in the other room, but then I got up closer to my dog just to find him snoring! I didn't know dogs could snore! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I did end up taking a video of him snoring, but I can't find it. 

Edited by Kesha Slays
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Kesha Slays said:

I'm just remembering why I took this photo lmao! I saw him asleep on the couch and I walked by, but I kept hearing this weird noise. At first I thought it was the TV in the other room, but then I got up closer to my dog just to find him snoring! I didn't know dogs could snore! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I did end up taking a video of him snoring, but I can't find it. 

I hope you are feeling a little bit better today.

• Love 1

9 hours ago, Dax Diameter said:

I hope you are feeling a little bit better today.

For some reason, I think I am! I just need to keep reminding myself that he's no longer having those weird seizures (which I'm still debating on whether or not they were actually seizures, but for the time being we'll stick with that). He's not in pain and he'll never** be forgotten. I believe it's going to take time, but I'm going to have to take it one day at a time, until eventually the pain fades and I'll be able to look back at more fond memories of him without crying. 

Today was kind of nice though cause I got to get out of the house to go shopping with my sister, my 1 year old nephew, my brother and his girlfriend. We also went out to eat afterwards and it was enjoyable and relaxing. I think that helped shift my focus a little bit. It was nice. 

I also want to take this time to say just how much I appreciate this and how I deeply appreciate how you and everyone reached out to me and how you keep coming back to talk to me, cause sure some people have commented and whatnot, but no one has ever kept coming back to ask me if I'm doing better or anything like that. I really really appreciate it. You don't understand how much that means to me! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! ❤️✌️😘 

Edited by Kesha Slays
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kesha Slays said:

I also want to take this time to say just how much I appreciate this and how I deeply appreciate how you and everyone reached out to me and how you keep coming back to talk to me, cause sure some people have commented and whatnot, but no one has ever kept coming back to ask me if I'm doing better or anything like that. I really really appreciate it. You don't understand how much that means to me! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! ❤️✌️😘 

You’re welcome. Naturally a sense of loss is not something that fully lifts overnight, nonetheless I’m glad you are slowly starting to sense the possibility of some light at the end of the tunnel.

Edited by Dax Diameter
  • Love 1

On 6/19/2023 at 5:02 AM, Kesha Slays said:

This is Buddy. I wanted to post a picture of him with his eyes open, but all of those ones exceed the posting file limit or whatever. Plus, I always thought he looked so cute while napping! I guess I never realized before just how many photos I have of him sleeping lmao! He had one blue eye and one brown eye! I loved his two different colored eyes! 

IMG_7227.jpg

He is such a beautiful good boy <3 

• Like 1

On 6/19/2023 at 10:08 PM, Leaving said:

He is such a beautiful good boy <3 

That's what I said all the time! I also called him a 'handsome good boy'. I had so many nicknames for him and just things I'd call him like Buds, Buddybear, Buddyboo, Buddy with a big butt (which is what I mostly said when he was in the way of where I was going lmao), Buddeesimo, and because he hated taking baths (he would even howl if you mentioned that word), I'd call him Stinky. But, in a cute playful way. 

He was my furry four-legged friend and now he's chasing squirrels (or hot dogs) in a big open field in the afterlife. At least, that's what I keep telling myself. I hope he's okay. 

• Like 1