Aaron Carter found dead

808Dream

• 808Dream changed the title to Aaron Carter found dead

I heard about this on Hilary Duff's Insta. I could tell she thought long and hard about every word that she wrote there...

It's sad to see another person fall victim to the child star curse. Hollywood really eats these people up and spits them out with very little knowledge of how to be a functioning human being. I hope he finds some peace now :( 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I have heard several things about his personal problems and knew he was troubled but haven’t followed his career or life that closely, was it just being a child star that fucked him up or is there more to it? I heard something about the Backstreet Boys manager being a paedophile and always wondered if the Carters in particular had been victimized 

2 hours ago, Newtooz18 said:

I have heard several things about his personal problems and knew he was troubled but haven’t followed his career or life that closely, was it just being a child star that fucked him up or is there more to it? I heard something about the Backstreet Boys manager being a paedophile and always wondered if the Carters in particular had been victimized 

Never read about the manager thing you're mentioning, so I wouldn't know what to say. 

For what I know he started using drugs pretty early, that messed up the whole thing, like his brother just wrote on Twitter he desperately needed help to fix his addiction and mental health issues. 

Poor soul, yes probably fame at that young age was pretty hard to handle. 

19 hours ago, Newtooz18 said:

Plus he was close to MJ, right? I know he's always said Michael never tried anything with him but we all know there's a reason he had those kids around

16 hours ago, 808Dream said:

Never read about the manager thing you're mentioning, so I wouldn't know what to say. 

For what I know he started using drugs pretty early, that messed up the whole thing, like his brother just wrote on Twitter he desperately needed help to fix his addiction and mental health issues. 

Poor soul, yes probably fame at that young age was pretty hard to handle. 

I remember reading something a few years ago about Aaron saying he wanted to kill Nick's wife and their unborn baby or something? He was definitely pretty messed up mentally :( 

4 hours ago, Leaving said:

Plus he was close to MJ, right? I know he's always said Michael never tried anything with him but we all know there's a reason he had those kids around

Yes there sadly was a reason for that.. 

I watched that MJ documentary and it was disturbing and scary in many ways. 

There were a bunch of kids stars interviewed and most likely involved in some degree, maybe they mentioned Aaron as well but I don't remember. 

4 hours ago, Leaving said:

I remember reading something a few years ago about Aaron saying he wanted to kill Nick's wife and their unborn baby or something? He was definitely pretty messed up mentally :( 

This is awful, poor guy he was totally messed up, wonder if he refused help or didn't get the help he needed. 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Leaving said:

Yes there was the MJ connection too, who also hung out with a young Macaulay Mculklin - who was also a fucked up child star who claims nothing happened. 
I just googled the Backstreet Boys manager to refresh my memory and it was as remembered. Their manager, also Aaron Carters manager, Lou Pearlman, is a convicted peadophile and there are multiple articles online alleging to abuse of both Carter brothers. 
Even without the abuse, celebs are wired to behave like machines and conceal their emotions to a point where it’s not healthy. Maybe it was personal choice, but Nick performing a concert the day after his brothers death is just not right? 

2 hours ago, Newtooz18 said:

Maybe it was personal choice, but Nick performing a concert the day after his brothers death is just not right? 

I'm sure it was a personal choice, but it's not up to us to decide what is or isn't right. Clearly he knew he had obligations and felt it appropriate to be out there for the fans who paid money to see him and BSB perform.

On 11/8/2022 at 6:48 AM, Newtooz18 said:

Yes there was the MJ connection too, who also hung out with a young Macaulay Mculklin - who was also a fucked up child star who claims nothing happened. 
I just googled the Backstreet Boys manager to refresh my memory and it was as remembered. Their manager, also Aaron Carters manager, Lou Pearlman, is a convicted peadophile and there are multiple articles online alleging to abuse of both Carter brothers. 
Even without the abuse, celebs are wired to behave like machines and conceal their emotions to a point where it’s not healthy. Maybe it was personal choice, but Nick performing a concert the day after his brothers death is just not right? 

Even if nothing did happen to either of them, the fact Aaron was even around those people at such a young age is scary enough imo. If they're willing to do those sorts of things with children, imagine how they would treat them in business or work contexts? Plus the fact their parents would let them in those rooms is the first place isn't exactly a glowing recommendation for either of them...

I hope Nick's doing okay. :( Everyone grieves in different ways so I guess if he's throwing himself back into work and that works for him then he should do it

• Like 1

Aaron said he has been raped by her sister when he was 10 to 13.

Leslie died at the age of 25 on January 31, 2012, due to a prescription drug overdose

In September 2019, Aaron alleged that his late sister raped him for years when he was a child

Her sister also died because of drug overdose. Is it also MJ's fault ? :) 
I'm so tired of the king of pop being accused of things he probably never did. Not even a single proof of him being a pedo.

Edited by Amore

6 minutes ago, Amore said:

Aaron said he has been raped by her sister when he was 10 to 13.

Her sister also died because of drug overdose. Is it also MJ's fault ? :) 
I'm so tired of the king of pop being accused of things he probably never did. Not even a single proof of him being a pedo.

Ok.