Jump to content

Britney Spears new audio 'i hope my dad burns in f***ing hell'


Recommended Posts

Click play to hear Britney's new audio where she tells more about the psychological nightmare she was forced to go through by her family. 

She ends the recording by saying her dad was actually trying to kill her and she hopes he burns in f****ing hell. 

Never mind the twit in Italian the audio is Britney speaking. 

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Heartbreak Anthem said:

She continues to spill the tea on the TORTURE she endured at the hands of her so-called "father."

MRIs, especially as a child, is traumatizing.

I appreciate that she's revealing all these chilling details through social media and not on interviews on national TV like her creepy sister tried to do some months back promoting that creepy book of hers 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, 808Dream said:

I appreciate that she's revealing all these chilling details through social media and not on interviews on national TV like her creepy sister tried to do some months back promoting that creepy book of hers 

It's because she doesn't want her words twisted for the sake of viewership; she is unfiltered, and I appreciate that.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not saying this as a read, but I really hope she's seeing someone for her mental health :( Every time she posts these audio messages I can hear how much pain she has in her voice and I don't think this is the healthiest way of releasing it all. I hope she has good people around her and a counsellor she can trust <3 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Leaving said:

Not saying this as a read, but I really hope she's seeing someone for her mental health :( Every time she posts these audio messages I can hear how much pain she has in her voice and I don't think this is the healthiest way of releasing it all. I hope she has good people around her and a counsellor she can trust <3 

Would a counsellor not advice her to release her thoughts? 

I truly don't know how these things evolve or go, but I swear she must be seeing someone, it'd be crazy if she didn't. 

Maybe this is all part of her new acquired freedom, let it all go after being kept silent for so long? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, 808Dream said:

Would a counsellor not advice her to release her thoughts? 

I truly don't know how these things evolve or go, but I swear she must be seeing someone, it'd be crazy if she didn't. 

Maybe this is all part of her new acquired freedom, let it all go after being kept silent for so long? 

I think they'd advise her to maybe write it in a letter rather than on Instagram to millions of people :yeah: I think you're right that she's just putting it all out there now, which is interesting to watch as a fan but maybe not the best thing for her mentally in the long run

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Leaving said:

I think they'd advise her to maybe write it in a letter rather than on Instagram to millions of people :yeah: I think you're right that she's just putting it all out there now, which is interesting to watch as a fan but maybe not the best thing for her mentally in the long run

I'll try in English 😅

I'm a super privat person on socials so I would NEVER  do something like that. I'm also pretty shocked when I see normal people sharing thoughts about death, loss, love or family on socials but I guess a public person like Britney may have the perception of public very different from mine. 

Maybe she's thinking that if her conservatorship was so public than her renewed freedom must enjoy as much visibility, to show she's back in full control.

For how wrong or unhealthy this might be, that could be the reason for that.

As for what a counsellor or a therapist might advise, I've never needed one luckily so I don't have a clue.

But I know a few persons who needed help and I guess, from what they told me, that, yes, they may advise writing a letter. 

Don't know if a therapist would advise differently such a public personality like Britney, to let her thoughts go and not be ashamed of that. 

I truly don't understand, she obviously need some loving guidance, but I'm pretty happy she's not making any money out of it and she's not letting anyone else profiting from it by spilling it all herself. 

It's like she's preventing further abuse. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Leaving said:

Not saying this as a read, but I really hope she's seeing someone for her mental health :( Every time she posts these audio messages I can hear how much pain she has in her voice and I don't think this is the healthiest way of releasing it all. I hope she has good people around her and a counsellor she can trust <3 

I hope she is, too, but part of me feels like she doesn't trust a single person in her life, aside from Sam.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...