Britney Spears new audio 'i hope my dad burns in f***ing hell'

808Dream

Click play to hear Britney's new audio where she tells more about the psychological nightmare she was forced to go through by her family. 

She ends the recording by saying her dad was actually trying to kill her and she hopes he burns in f****ing hell. 

Never mind the twit in Italian the audio is Britney speaking. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2

2 hours ago, Heartbreak Anthem said:

She continues to spill the tea on the TORTURE she endured at the hands of her so-called "father."

MRIs, especially as a child, is traumatizing.

I appreciate that she's revealing all these chilling details through social media and not on interviews on national TV like her creepy sister tried to do some months back promoting that creepy book of hers 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, 808Dream said:

I appreciate that she's revealing all these chilling details through social media and not on interviews on national TV like her creepy sister tried to do some months back promoting that creepy book of hers 

It's because she doesn't want her words twisted for the sake of viewership; she is unfiltered, and I appreciate that.

• Like 1

Not saying this as a read, but I really hope she's seeing someone for her mental health :( Every time she posts these audio messages I can hear how much pain she has in her voice and I don't think this is the healthiest way of releasing it all. I hope she has good people around her and a counsellor she can trust <3 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Leaving said:

Not saying this as a read, but I really hope she's seeing someone for her mental health :( Every time she posts these audio messages I can hear how much pain she has in her voice and I don't think this is the healthiest way of releasing it all. I hope she has good people around her and a counsellor she can trust <3 

Would a counsellor not advice her to release her thoughts? 

I truly don't know how these things evolve or go, but I swear she must be seeing someone, it'd be crazy if she didn't. 

Maybe this is all part of her new acquired freedom, let it all go after being kept silent for so long? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 808Dream said:

Would a counsellor not advice her to release her thoughts? 

I truly don't know how these things evolve or go, but I swear she must be seeing someone, it'd be crazy if she didn't. 

Maybe this is all part of her new acquired freedom, let it all go after being kept silent for so long? 

I think they'd advise her to maybe write it in a letter rather than on Instagram to millions of people :yeah: I think you're right that she's just putting it all out there now, which is interesting to watch as a fan but maybe not the best thing for her mentally in the long run

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Leaving said:

I think they'd advise her to maybe write it in a letter rather than on Instagram to millions of people :yeah: I think you're right that she's just putting it all out there now, which is interesting to watch as a fan but maybe not the best thing for her mentally in the long run

I'll try in English 😅

I'm a super privat person on socials so I would NEVER  do something like that. I'm also pretty shocked when I see normal people sharing thoughts about death, loss, love or family on socials but I guess a public person like Britney may have the perception of public very different from mine. 

Maybe she's thinking that if her conservatorship was so public than her renewed freedom must enjoy as much visibility, to show she's back in full control.

For how wrong or unhealthy this might be, that could be the reason for that.

As for what a counsellor or a therapist might advise, I've never needed one luckily so I don't have a clue.

But I know a few persons who needed help and I guess, from what they told me, that, yes, they may advise writing a letter. 

Don't know if a therapist would advise differently such a public personality like Britney, to let her thoughts go and not be ashamed of that. 

I truly don't understand, she obviously need some loving guidance, but I'm pretty happy she's not making any money out of it and she's not letting anyone else profiting from it by spilling it all herself. 

It's like she's preventing further abuse. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Leaving said:

I hope she is, too, but part of me feels like she doesn't trust a single person in her life, aside from Sam.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/10/2022 at 5:34 PM, 365MM said:

Oh jeez! How did I miss this?! 

Last night there was even more, she wrote a post on her ig where she wished again her father burned in hell, pretty extreme post, but it's gone now, didn't think about screenshotting it though. 

There's just a post left about her mother slapping her in the face after she got home in the morning after being out all night or something, there's a video with JLo from Monster I'm Law to go with it. 

Don't think this family feud will end until she'll got her revenge I'm afraid. 

• Shook 1

On 10/12/2022 at 6:23 PM, 808Dream said:

Last night there was even more, she wrote a post on her ig where she wished again her father burned in hell, pretty extreme post, but it's gone now, didn't think about screenshotting it though. 

There's just a post left about her mother slapping her in the face after she got home in the morning after being out all night or something, there's a video with JLo from Monster I'm Law to go with it. 

Don't think this family feud will end until she'll got her revenge I'm afraid. 

I saw this too. If that thing about her mum slapping her is true (and I can't imagine her lying about it) it's really messed up. I always thought Lynne was the better parent but I guess Wendy was write when she said death to ALL of them.

P.S. In response to our last posts on here, your English is perfect <3 

• Like 2
  • WTF 1

• 1 month later...

I disagree. Britney & her mom had an amazing relationship for ages. Lynne has f**ked up over the years, but she's never done anything as bad as Jamie. All she knew in 2008 was the bullshit she was told by team C-ship. She hasn't been in the loop since which is why she had to file to gain access to Brit's info through the courts. I think she knows how evil Lou & Jamie are. She liked a comment on instagram about Jamie "holding Britney prisoner"...she did an interview a few years ago at her house & her closing words about the difference between Kentwood & LA is that you don't have to watch your back and there's actually good people. Hell, they even got her Instagram shut down. Have faith in the woman. 

7 hours ago, RedBloobedWoman said:

I disagree. Britney & her mom had an amazing relationship for ages. Lynne has f**ked up over the years, but she's never done anything as bad as Jamie. All she knew in 2008 was the bullshit she was told by team C-ship. She hasn't been in the loop since which is why she had to file to gain access to Brit's info through the courts. I think she knows how evil Lou & Jamie are. She liked a comment on instagram about Jamie "holding Britney prisoner"...she did an interview a few years ago at her house & her closing words about the difference between Kentwood & LA is that you don't have to watch your back and there's actually good people. Hell, they even got her Instagram shut down. Have faith in the woman. 

Lynne who released a book in 2008 at the height of Britney's struggles sharing secrets about how Britney used to drink when she was underage? Lynne who just last year requested $650 000 from Britney's estate? Idk sis...Maybe she's not as bad as Jamie but I don't think she's a saint