TAEYEON'S Discography/Masterpost

Kesha Slays

TAEYEON Discography

I started this masterpost in February and kind of forgotten about it for a couple months until I finally remembered it existed and decided to finish putting it together and complete it. Everything is in M4A format. I purposely left out TAEYEON's OSTs with the exception of "Into the Unknown" (don't ask why I choose to include this cause tbh I truly don't know why lmao), since I feel like they're not really part of her discography. I included practically everything from 2015 - the present. If there's a problem with the downloading please don't hesitate to tell me and I'll see if my dumba** can fix whatever the issue is. I uploaded everything to MEGA I hope that's not a problem for anyone. I might've left out a couple thing's so, if there's anything I missed again don't hesitate to tell me and I'll add it in. I grouped everything by the year they were released. I wanted to include a little insight on some of TAEYEON's music so I got like I'm not even kidding almost 90% of the descriptions from Wikipedia. I figured y'all might like to know some of the background behind these releases. 

zUtji3-dZTn9tcptFhOSjH5n5TIn3GoP7nI-nSJk                        

AMBER - ‘Shake That Brass’ (feat. TAEYEON) - released on February 15th, 2015

"Shake That Brass", which featured labelmate TAEYEON, was released as the lead single from AMBER’s debut EP. It has a strong hip-hop beat mixed with playful brass instrumentation. The song was co-composed and co-written by AMBER. 

Tracklist: 

1. Shake That Brass (feat. TAEYEON)

rMn924HStU1T-QGLBs0KLYOukcMjnRd7qYM_oIBy

Yim Jae-beom & TAEYEON - ‘Scars Deeper Than Love’ - released on September 5th, 2015

The original song came out in 1997 as a duet between Lim Jae Bum and Park Jung Hyun (Lena Park).

Tracklist:

1. Scars Deeper Than Love

vcgPhaq83lF89zBIEgcLr0HA0tWHCyBtjAnX1jMx

‘I’ (The First Mini Album) - released on October 7th, 2015. 

“I” Marks the first ever solo release by South Korean singer TAEYEON. The mini album's title track, "I", which features South Korean rapper Verbal Jint,  also includes lyrics written by TAEYEON.

Tracklist: 

1. I (feat. Verbal Jint)

2. U R

3. Gemini

4. Stress

5. Farewell

6. I (Instrumental)

v7-9aVexjc0Ln7nCu4mQ9x5zEhu_7OSYRHxH0qz2

Verbal Jint - ‘If The World Was Perfect’ (feat. TAEYEON) - released on November 23rd, 2015

Tracklist: 

1. If The World Was Perfect (feat. TAEYEON) 

ucBf7MQD1WZLXg1f1W5Bv622oITeGhWc5oWMFdut

Crush - ‘Don’t Forget’ (feat. TAEYEON) - released on January 22nd, 2016

“Don’t Forget” explores the genres of both R&B and Soul. 

Tracklist:

1. Don’t Forget (잊어버리지마) (feat. TAEYEON)

1KJ3bgwt38qCuTlWn9T7oDimBcDRyJMiAQJGeg6Q

‘Rain’ - Digital single released on February 3rd, 2016

In January 2016, S.M. Entertainment announced that they were to launch a digital music platform called SM Station, in which SM artists would release a new song every week. "Rain" and its B-side track "Secret" served as the opening single of the project and were released on February 3, 2016.  "Rain" is described as a mid-tempo song with jazz and R&B sounds. Lyrically, it uses rain as a metaphor to describe memories of past love. 

Tracklist:

1. Rain

2. Secret 비밀

c3l2mdP-mfgiXAtcGvMg4bwFR9yWqsdpRf7hihQL

Why’ (The 2nd Mini Album) - released on June 28th, 2016

Upon its release, ‘Why’ received generally positive reviews from media outlets, who were favorable towards the EP's diverse musical styles and TAEYEON's killer vocals. Alternative R&B singer Dean features on the bouncy pop track “Starlight”, while fellow Girls’ Generation member Hyoyeon, features on the R&B track “Up & Down”.

Tracklist:

1. Why

2. Starlight (feat. DEAN)

3. Fashion

4. Hands On Me

5. Up & Down (feat. Hyoyeon)

6. Good Thing

7. Night

fSv7hp81-_2cs-dwg0bWn9ZfrfWkjwH6pzT9sUqf

‘11:11’ - Digital single released on November 1st, 2016.

Tracklist:

1. 11:11

2. 11:11 (Inst.)

kqswohXFUuIKSMxLbgcHgOrnptdFbhk97O1zw_Al

‘My Voice’ (The 1st Album) - released on April 5th, 2017

The album incorporates various genres that are "based on TAEYEON's unique vocals", including pop, R&B, and Alternative R&B. Tamar Herman from Billboard detailed the album as “an emphasis on pop rock and R&B”.

Tracklist: 

1. Make Me Love You

2. Fine

3. Cover Up

4. 날개 Feel So Fine

5. I Got Love

6. I’m OK

7. Time Lapse

8. Sweet Love

9. When I Was Young

10. I Blame On You

11. Lonely Night

12. 11:11

13. 수채화 Love in Color

14. Fire

15. Eraser

16. Curtain Call

17. Time Spent Walking Through Memories (CD Bonus Track)

JYwfTjA-DBfWFnpS1OU9wx_97UgSPpC_pjnUXzcK

JONGHYUN - ‘Lonely (feat. TAEYEON)’ - Released on April, 24th, 2017.

1. Lonely (feat. TAEYEON)

IdyyPeDqwXry5i6uIFfJM0v8y9_KtY7tx7Jrm83n

‘Something New’ (The 3rd Mini Album) - released on June 18th, 2018

Tracklist: 

1. Something New

2. All Night Long (저녁의 이유) (feat. LUCAS of NCT)

3. Baram X 3

4. One Day

5. Circus

6. Something New (Instrumental)

87ukLIJiUFno2tM0ama98vWuZaax6U6jCnIyTxJf

‘Stay’ - First Japanese single released on June 30th, 2018.

Tracklist:

1. Stay

2. I’m The Greatest

TrRXjpdlSvTtxTMZjx0CiqdoyzJefdhPGW48CM9N

MeloMance - ‘Page 0’ (feat. TAEYEON) - released on August 10th, 2018

"Page 0" is a collaboration single by TAEYEON and MeloMance. It was released on August 10, 2018 as the first release of SM's spin-off project STATION X 0.

Tracklist: 

1. Page 0

2. Page 0 (Instrumental)

ukYuKD9iYBF_QXWmADG8-3-fYM-LR3vNGcbdpLHl

‘Four Seasons’ - Digital single released on March 24th, 2019

Initially released as a standalone single, the reggae-tinged track and its B-side "Blue" were later included as bonus tracks in the Korean release of TAEYEON's second album “Purpose, released on October 28th, 2019. 

Tracklist: 

1. Four Seasons

2. Blue

oPmqYxV7u8GyxZEWYGBK4Rt5OEfFcWcUmnmP_ADo

Chancellor - ‘Angel’ (feat. TAEYEON) - Released on May 5th, 2019.

Tracklist:

1. Angel (feat. TAEYEON)

BmAnECBsJFBgMLSLKlvDofDUfLbkjMfd3visu-TA

VOICE’ (The 1st Japanese Mini Album) - released on May 13th, 2019 

On April 12, 2019, it was announced that TAEYEON would release her first Japanese EP in May of that year. The album includes the title track "Voice" for a total of six tracks. It was released in three editions: First Limited Edition A (Live Edition/CD+DVD); First Limited Edition B (Visual Edition / CD+DVD /  Photobook); and the Normal CD.

Tracklist

1. VOICE

2. I FOUND YOU

3. Horizon

4. Vanilla

5. Turnt and Burnt

6. Signal

zqcu1bMLoaDjDXPEuLyjBH1h8_eGrYnrbEcnZoYH

Yoon Jong Shin - ‘A Train to Chuncheon’ (feat. TAEYEON) - released on May 21st, 2019

Originally released by Kim Hyun Chul in 1989, the song was recreated by Yoon Jong Shin to celebrate 30 years since his debut as part of the series "Monthly Yoon Jong Shin project" and "Now 30". TAEYEON was chosen to cover the song as she was born in 1989, the year Yoon Jong Shin debuted.

Tracklist:

1.  A Train to Chuncheon (feat. TAEYEON)

DDZnc-EA4vKXT8s-WtfMPar-0MOW7xhh2JgxYn6e

‘Into The Unknown’ (From ‘Frozen 2’) - Digital single released on November 17th, 2019.

Tracklist: 

1. Into The Unknown (From ‘Frozen 2’)

sZy2Gj-NWo46xZB0s6JRhgb94qdn3DA3LWcFaTzF

‘I Do’ - 2nd Japanese digital single released on December 1st, 2019. 

The song was included as a standalone on the CD of her Live CD+DVD "The Signal Gift", released in Japan on December 25, 2019. The song was later included on her second Japanese mini album #GirlsSpkOut.

Tracklist:

1. I Do

V8Qv_gex1oU10zG2_KIiXQWE3urEvGFCkIqVF6MK

‘Purpose’ (The 2nd Album Repackage) - released on January 15th, 2020.

On January 15, 2020, a repackage edition of ‘Purpose’ was released including three new songs, including title track "Dear Me". Musically, it is a pop record that contains influences of ballads, R&B, blues and jazz. 

Tracklist: 

1. 내게 들려주고 싶은 말 (Dear Me)

2. 월식 (My Tragedy)

3. Here I Am

4. 불티 (Spark)

5. Find Me

6. Love You Like Crazy

7. 하하하 (LOL)

8. Better Babe

9. Wine

10. Do You Love Me?

11. City Love

12. Gravity

13. 너를 그리는 시간 (Drawing Our Moments)

14. Blue 

15. 사계 (Four Seasons) 

Q_vDdR_durK_eBLi8dlHSKSId0n1V6QwtV7V1zi7

‘Happy’ - Digital single released on May 4th, 2020. 

The single was originally planned to be released on March 9th to celebrate TAEYEON’s 31st birthday but, was ultimately postponed until May 4th after SM Entertainment made an official statement claiming “that the song's release would be postponed until further notice” and “the subsequent broadcast was cancelled due to TAEYEON's father's death” on the same day. 

Tracklist:

1. Happy  

waxOYUbHMkA36bjsj6RaTbWoxsDNNCHk380R95eu

Crush - ‘Let Me Go’ (feat. TAEYEON) - released on October 20th, 2020

‘Let Me Go’ is a collaboration between TAEYEON and South-Korean singer and rapper Crush. The song was released as the title track of his album ‘With Her.

Tracklist: 

1. Let Me Go (feat. TAEYEON) 

51hLIfhRKnZbmd04MkLb1_ikd1dnHrhMXOVyT2Wa

Lee Seung Chul & TAEYEON - ‘My Love’ (Duet Version) - released on November 5th, 2020

Tracklist:

1. My Love (Duet Vers.)

2. My Love (Duet Vers.) (Instrumental)

gG8q2NwbGCrL5aPJwSs1LstFlWKYdOFC8RorraTX

‘#GirlsSpkOut’ (The 2nd Japanese Mini Album) - released on November 18th, 2020

On September 11, 2020, it was announced that TAEYEON would release her second Japanese EP in November. The album includes the title track "#GirlsSpkOut" for a total of five tracks.

Tracklist

1. #GirlsSpkOut (feat. Chanmina)

2. Worry Free Love

3. Be Real

4. I Do

5. Sorrow

G6onsvTOGd-v1UhctsWft_wz0fzOyvLWdWHSD-7e

What Do I Call You’ (The 4th Mini Album) - released on December 15th, 2020

Teen Vogue chose ‘What Do I Call You’ as one of the "Best K-Pop Moments of 2020", with contributor Hannah Weiss writing: "With its chill soundscape and TAEYEON's airy vocals, ‘What Do I Call You’ is the perfect soundtrack to close 2020. The album examines loneliness, desire and regret through a soft filter, sharing a touch of warmth to carry us through this winter".

Tracklist:

1. What Do I Call You

2. Playlist

3. To The Moon

4. Wildfire

5. Galaxy

K0bGG_BHVkbUbR2twU9xmz63c8U2nXouaQplISIa

TAEMIN - ‘If I could tell you’ (feat. TAEYEON) - Released on May, 18th, 2021.

"If I could tell you" is a collaboration with Girls' Generation member TAEYEON released as a track on the third extended play by Shinee member TAEMIN. It was described as a "dreamy" R&B-pop song featuring electronic piano and soft synthesizer sounds.

Tracklist:

1. If I could tell you (feat. TAEYEON)

W0xVwYLAlNZXCAPXkDzinldmyAXKoKBOxn913gqg

‘Weekend’ - Digital single released on July 6th, 2021.

Musically, the song is described as a disco and city pop song characterized by guitar and retro synth sounds with lyrics about "wanting to freely go on a trip during the weekend". 

Tracklist:

1. Weekend

RM4Xjf59qXGEr9a5iy-rwwILtTtdRVRg4z6PK5q_

KEY - ‘Hate That…’ (feat. TAEYEON) - Digital single released on August, 30th, 2021.

On August 24, 2021, it was announced that Shinee member KEY would be pre-releasing a digital single titled "Hate That..." prior to the release of a new album at the end of September. On August 26, it was announced that TAEYEON would be featured on the song. Musically, the song is described as an R&B song characterized by a "sentimental guitar melody and sophisticated rhythm" with lyrics about "expressing the hope that the other person will not forget about them after a breakup" in monologue format. 

Tracklist:

1. Hate That… (feat. TAEYEON)

xgpRA9dVqdXLu1slyL81ySSEhBdTD2XEVTVz9sXH

‘Can’t Control Myself’ - Pre-release single released on January 17th, 2022.

On January 11, 2022, SM Entertainment announced that TAEYEON will be pre-releasing a digital single titled "Can't Control Myself" prior to the release of a new third studio album in February 2022.

The song which features lyrics co-written by TAEYEON, is described as a rock, garage rock, and pop punk ballad love song that "stimulates emotions with intense sound" with lyrics about "the dangerous love that has lost control" and "the person still longs for the other person's heart despite the intuition that they will be hurt". 

Tracklist:

1. Can’t Control Myself

MTg2s7AWPbAvm1RbW2Ur5LyGVryf8dIbK8xaHtJn

‘INVU’ (The 3rd Album) - Released on February 14th, 2022.

‘INVU’ consists of thirteen tracks and incorporates various genres of ballad, dance, and pop.

Tracklist

1. INVU

2. Some Nights

3. Can’t Control Myself

4. Set Myself On Fire

5. Toddler

6. Siren

7. Cold As Hell

8. Timeless

9. Heart

10. No Love Again

11. You Better Not