DBree down?

808Dream

don't know where i can post this kind of thread but i guess this is the right place.

it appears like all dbree domains (.me and .org) are down from here, don't know if it's a geoblock but the weird thing is that,still i see people posting dbree links actually everywhere... but site appears to be unreachable via proxy as well and downformeoreveryone says the site is down for all, how can that be?

i truly can't understand what's going on.

so is dbree unavailable for you too?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Black Jack said:

Same for me, and i was asking myself the same question. I can't access dbree anymore with my ip. But when i use a vpn, it works.

that's super weird, i cannot access it using a proxy...

can you access it right now with a vpn?

3 hours ago, 808Dream said:

don't know where i can post this kind of thread but i guess this is the right place.

it appears like all dbree domains (.me and .org) are down from here, don't know if it's a geoblock but the weird thing is that,still i see people posting dbree links actually everywhere... but site appears to be unreachable via proxy as well and downformeoreveryone says the site is down for all, how can that be?

i truly can't understand what's going on.

so is dbree unavailable for you too?

Both are working for me bro, no VPN on my side

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Newtooz18 said:

It seems to be working for me, no issues. I don´t use a VPN. Sometimes the server goes offline temporarily and then comes back again in a few hours or a day or two - I assume that is what has happened here

21 minutes ago, Marin said:

Both are working for me bro, no VPN on my side

Where are you come from ? Because in Europe it doesn't seem to work. 

• Like 1