Lady Gaga's Dog Walker Shot, Bulldogs Stolen

Main Pop Girl

9f75dcc629b95637739aba0676a77e3fce1c86a6

Lady Gaga’s dog walker was shot and two of the singer’s French bulldogs were stolen in Hollywood during an armed robbery, police said.

The dog walker was shot once on Wednesday night and is expected to survive his injuries, according to Los Angeles Police Captain Jonathan Tippett, commanding officer of the department’s elite Robbery-Homicide Division. The man was walking three of Lady Gaga’s dogs at the time, but one of the animals escaped.

Tippett said that the dogs belonged to pop star Lady Gaga, who has been in Rome filming a movie. It’s not yet clear if the dog walker was targeted because of his celebrity client, the captain said.

Police were initially called to North Sierra Bonita Avenue around 9.40pm on Wednesday following several 911 calls reporting a man screaming and the sound of a gunshot, said Captain Steven Lurie, commanding officer of the department’s Hollywood Division.

The victim, whose name has not been released, was walking the dogs on a street off the famed Sunset Boulevard when a four-door sedan pulled over and two men tried to steal the animals, Tippett said.

The dog walker tried to fight them off and was shot by one of the men wielding a semi-automatic handgun during the struggle.

A dog walker working for Lady Gaga was shot and two of the singer’s French bulldogs were stolen in an armed robbery in Hollywood Wednesday night.

The LAPD said the suspect took two bulldogs and took off in a white vehicle, while a third dog fled the scene and was later recovered.

A source close to Lady Gaga, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said the singer was offering a $US500,000 ($630,000) reward for the return of her French bulldogs, and was urging anyone who has the dogs to email kojiandgustav@gmail.com to return the dogs and retrieve the reward, no questions asked.

The French bulldog is a popular breed, and there has been a growing trend of the dogs, which can cost several thousand dollars as puppies, being stolen for resale or breeding.

This is incredibly scary and sad. :'( I would be absolutely devastated if someone kidnapped my dog. It must be all the more difficult for her because she's so far away and can't be on the ground to help. Keeping her in my thoughts. <3 

• WTF 1

i read this on an italian blog, it's truly awful, feel sorry for the dogsitter (who appears to be one of GaGa's close friends) and feel sorry for the dogs too, i'd go mad if sb tried to hurt or kidnap my furry boy.

anyone willing to hurt a defensless animal is just a sh*tty human being capable of anything, as this revolting episode confirms.

we really need to start giving animals the respect they owe.

Edited by 808Dream

18 hours ago, 808Dream said:

i read this on an italian blog, it's truly awful, feel sorry for the dogsitter (who appears to be one of GaGa's close friends) and feel sorry for the dogs too, i'd go mad if sb tried to hurt or kidnap my furry boy.

anyone willing to hurt a defensless animal is just a sh*tty human being capable of anything, as this revolting episode confirms.

we really need to start giving animals the respect they owe.

I would honestly be so distraught if anything happened to my puppy. :'( I don't think I could even function properly knowing they're still out there somewhere.

And not only did this guy possibly hurt the animals, he also shot a man! Imagine potentially taking someone's life just so you can make a couple of thousand dollars selling years old dogs! It's honestly disgusting. I really hope they get caught.

13 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

I heard that she put up a $500,000.00 reward.  in my case, it would be more of a bounty than a reward.  My dog is part if my family. 

Agreed. No amount of money would be too much imo. :( 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skinny Legend said:

I would honestly be so distraught if anything happened to my puppy. :'( I don't think I could even function properly knowing they're still out there somewhere.

And not only did this guy possibly hurt the animals, he also shot a man! Imagine potentially taking someone's life just so you can make a couple of thousand dollars selling years old dogs! It's honestly disgusting. I really hope they get caught.

Agreed. No amount of money would be too much imo. :( 

It seems like the dogs were found and were returned safe to Gaga's representatives 

10 minutes ago, 808Dream said:

It seems like the dogs were found and were returned safe to Gaga's representatives 

Omg, really? I didn't hear about that! Lemme go check it out!

EDIT: Thank god they're okay! I guess the kidnapper thought better of trying to fuck with someone as rich and influential as Gaga. :cackle: So glad they're safe and I hope they're not traumatized from the whole event. :( 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skinny Legend said:

Omg, really? I didn't hear about that! Lemme go check it out!

EDIT: Thank god they're okay! I guess the kidnapper thought better of trying to fuck with someone as rich and influential as Gaga. :cackle: So glad they're safe and I hope they're not traumatized from the whole event. :( 

have you seen the video fo the kidnapp?