Camila Cabello - The Boy (groupbuy)

camilareal

1 hour ago, camilareal said:

Put here how much you are ready to spend for this song if we do a groupbuy. 

And also post any idea to help 

Where can we find other fans to help for the groupbuy ?

if people help maybe it can works but there was literally a song of $300 for sale, this is $3K?

Edited by AngelSky

41 minutes ago, AngelSky said:

if people help maybe it can works but there was literally a song of $300 for sale, this is $3K?

The fact that its not even worth 3k  :( MAYBE 1K, could understand but the fact this is 3K.. Only risk is this will leak but like if a lot of ppl join, we could pay a small amount, so its not too bad if it leaks. However we can make a even smaller group with like a small amount of ppl?

Just now, cabeyo said:

guys i don't want to be pessimistic but camila groupbuys never work, the taxi gb has failed so many times that i even lost count and it was cheaper than the boy

Yaaa that’s I’ve been thinking too. Hasn’t there been the boy group buy before? The thing with group buys is that it doesn’t always work. I know the last few times it didn’t work

13 minutes ago, Sweetenertea said:

Yaaa that’s I’ve been thinking too. Hasn’t there been the boy group buy before? The thing with group buys is that it doesn’t always work. I know the last few times it didn’t work

Camila groupbuys never works lol, and then some rich fans end up buying alone

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, AngelSky said:

on leakthis there were some rich one's a while ago lol , but they are like users dont usually dont post and then buy the songs quietly

Oh trueee! The biggest here is tho... WHY IS IT 3k?!? ? I know songs by Camila that are selling for $300-$400. 

1 hour ago, Sweetenertea said:

Oh trueee! The biggest here is tho... WHY IS IT 3k?!? ? I know songs by Camila that are selling for $300-$400. 

thats a long history but people requested Music Mafia to get it in 2018 and they did cause people claimed to have the money to buy it but they didnt? first the song was announced for 1.7K and then after weeks not selling it they changed for $8K and then if im not wrong someone bought it and it disappeared for a while, in the middle of 2019 privatefriend on leakthis appeared with it, no one bought it from him and he ended beign banned from leakthis and now its gone, now on august of 2020 xoxo appeared with it on the source and its wanting 3K on it as it is a hard one to have, as far as i know not even the insiders has it, and thats why its so expensive.

but also it was co-written by ed sheeran, he compared it to crazy in love by beyoncé and stuff/ camila called it a good song so it has all this hype builded on it to resume lol

Edited by AngelSky
  • Like 1