Camila Cabello - The Boy (groupbuy)

camilareal

33 minutes ago, AngelSky said:

thats a long history but people requested Music Mafia to get it in 2018 and they did cause people claimed to have the money to buy it but they didnt? first the song was announced for 1.7K and then after weeks not selling it they changed for $8K and then if im not wrong someone bought it and it disappeared for a while, in the middle of 2019 privatefriend on leakthis appeared with it, no one bought it from him and he ended beign banned from leakthis and now its gone, now on august of 2020 xoxo appeared with it on the source and its wanting 3K on it as it is a hard one to have, as far as i know not even the insiders has it, and thats why its so expensive.

but also it was co-written by ed sheeran, he compared it to crazy in love by beyoncé and stuff/ camila called it a good song so it has all this hype builded on it to resume lol

I'm starting to think XoXo is privatefriend. They have the same songs, same with In The Moment by Ari

10 hours ago, AngelSky said:

thats a long history but people requested Music Mafia to get it in 2018 and they did cause people claimed to have the money to buy it but they didnt? first the song was announced for 1.7K and then after weeks not selling it they changed for $8K and then if im not wrong someone bought it and it disappeared for a while, in the middle of 2019 privatefriend on leakthis appeared with it, no one bought it from him and he ended beign banned from leakthis and now its gone, now on august of 2020 xoxo appeared with it on the source and its wanting 3K on it as it is a hard one to have, as far as i know not even the insiders has it, and thats why its so expensive.

but also it was co-written by ed sheeran, he compared it to crazy in love by beyoncé and stuff/ camila called it a good song so it has all this hype builded on it to resume lol

dang ok!!! If insiders don’t even have it, then I can start to understand the hype!! Makes me wanna hear it now!

• YAAASSS 1

• 2 weeks later...