Bitchy CNN interviewing Mariah while JLOs playing in the background lol

808Dream

1 hour ago, lorekarma said:

Mariah should release a song titled I Don't Know Her, she'd cash in twice the money she earned with All I Want For Christmas

Mariah is too above that now! I would rather her and Jennifer just release a duet together and squash the beef once and for all.

Come to think of it, a J. Lo/Mariah Half-Time Show would have been a lot of fun!

• YAAASSS 1

14 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

Mariah is too above that now! I would rather her and Jennifer just release a duet together and squash the beef once and for all.

Come to think of it, a J. Lo/Mariah Half-Time Show would have been a lot of fun!

Maybe something like the planned No More Tears cover which was supposed to be a duet with Anastacia, I'd L❤️VE that! 

If only JLo could sing it :cackle::cackle:

• 1 month later...
On 1/5/2021 at 7:38 PM, 808Dream said:

Maybe something like the planned No More Tears cover which was supposed to be a duet with Anastacia, I'd L❤️VE that! 

If only JLo could sing it :cackle::cackle:

Poor J Lo... :cackle: She was cursed with a not so great voice. Although she seems to have been doing a lot more vocal training in the past five years and has been sounding better than ever imo!

3 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Poor J Lo... :cackle: She was cursed with a not so great voice. Although she seems to have been doing a lot more vocal training in the past five years and has been sounding better than ever imo!

Yes, I was just joking actually ?

She's done quite a number of awful live performances along the years, but her performance at the white house for Biden was actually brilliant, she sounded brilliant, she nailed it even better than GaGa (provided she was really live of course). 

A friend of mine says it was partially live, and autotuned. 

On 2/7/2021 at 10:11 PM, 808Dream said:

Yes, I was just joking actually ?

She's done quite a number of awful live performances along the years, but her performance at the white house for Biden was actually brilliant, she sounded brilliant, she nailed it even better than GaGa (provided she was really live of course). 

A friend of mine says it was partially live, and autotuned. 

I hadn't actually seen that performance until now! She does sound good, doesn't she? I'm not entirely convinced it's live though...It's a little too perfect imo. No one can handle all those big and long notes without any issues at all, even Whitney or Mariah.

4 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

I hadn't actually seen that performance until now! She does sound good, doesn't she? I'm not entirely convinced it's live though...It's a little too perfect imo. No one can handle all those big and long notes without any issues at all, even Whitney or Mariah.

A little too perfect, that's right, she probably had some sort of live help I guess my friend is right

• Like 1