(Rumor) Britney Spears - Mood Ring (Remix) ft. Selena Gomez

Shadelena

I saw on Twitter that this article showed up on Britney's official page and was linked to Mood Ring's verified page.  Could be true? Also an inside teased a Mood Ring remix as a collab for the Glory Re-release. The page has new lyrics that aren't on the original song and has Mattman & Robin as a new producer.

image.pngimage.png

image.png

Er... Genius Lyrics is not that much of a reliable source, so I wouldn't pretty much believe something because it is in Genius. But maybe it's true, who knows? I also read somewhere that it would feature Dua Lipa as well. I'm getting kinda bored of Dua being here and there and everywhere (even though I love her, but after Prisoner with Miley... :awkwardney:)

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

Er... Genius Lyrics is not that much of a reliable source, so I wouldn't pretty much believe something because it is in Genius. But maybe it's true, who knows? I also read somewhere that it would feature Dua Lipa as well. I'm getting kinda bored of Dua being here and there and everywhere (even though I love her, but after Prisoner with Miley... :awkwardney:)

I love Dua but i agree. i would've liked more a Prisoner solo version by Miley

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mxtt said:

Here’s the apparent snip but I honestly haven’t heard the song and couldnt even tell you if it’s legit or not lmao. Doesn’t sound like Selena to me but I am baked af

Doesn't really sound like Selena to me either, but even if it was I have no idea how this relates to 'Mood Ring'! :cackle: 

I would love a collab between the two of them, especially since they both work with Justin and Julia so much. But I'm kind of sick of 'Mood Ring' remixes at this point...Let Selena jump on a song we haven't heard yet!

8 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Doesn't really sound like Selena to me either, but even if it was I have no idea how this relates to 'Mood Ring'! :cackle: 

I would love a collab between the two of them, especially since they both work with Justin and Julia so much. But I'm kind of sick of 'Mood Ring' remixes at this point...Let Selena jump on a song we haven't heard yet!

I agree I’d be so down for their collab but it’d be sweet on a new track!! I have been so outta the loop I wonder how they’re reissuing glory aside from the bonus track, remixes and cover. Is that snip actually from Mood Ring?

1 hour ago, mxtt said:

I agree I’d be so down for their collab but it’d be sweet on a new track!! I have been so outta the loop I wonder how they’re reissuing glory aside from the bonus track, remixes and cover. Is that snip actually from Mood Ring?

I can't imagine how it could be...It's a totally different instrumental and chorus. Sounds like a bop whatever the actual song is though!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Same.  I prefer if they collab to be a brand new song

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

I can't imagine how it could be...It's a totally different instrumental and chorus. Sounds like a bop whatever the actual song is though!

Hahah oh okay. Maybe I could’ve just listened to the actual song before I asked ?

21 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

The fact you STILL haven’t listened to probably Britney’s last single ever... :tanya:

Omg true tho. :( so sad. I haven’t cared for much of anything since femme fatale and prior. Our poor Britty has seem better days. Hopefully she gets Jamie tf outta there 

16 hours ago, mxtt said:

Omg true tho. :( so sad. I haven’t cared for much of anything since femme fatale and prior. Our poor Britty has seem better days. Hopefully she gets Jamie tf outta there 

Fingers crossed! I would love to see what kind of music she would make if she was just given free reign over an entire project!

• YAAASSS 1