Jump to content

(Rumor) Britney Spears - Mood Ring (Remix) ft. Selena Gomez


marylin2
 Share

Recommended Posts

I saw on Twitter that this article showed up on Britney's official page and was linked to Mood Ring's verified page.  Could be true? Also an inside teased a Mood Ring remix as a collab for the Glory Re-release. The page has new lyrics that aren't on the original song and has Mattman & Robin as a new producer.

image.pngimage.png

 

image.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Er... Genius Lyrics is not that much of a reliable source, so I wouldn't pretty much believe something because it is in Genius. But maybe it's true, who knows? I also read somewhere that it would feature Dua Lipa as well. I'm getting kinda bored of Dua being here and there and everywhere (even though I love her, but after Prisoner with Miley... :awkwardney:)

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

Er... Genius Lyrics is not that much of a reliable source, so I wouldn't pretty much believe something because it is in Genius. But maybe it's true, who knows? I also read somewhere that it would feature Dua Lipa as well. I'm getting kinda bored of Dua being here and there and everywhere (even though I love her, but after Prisoner with Miley... :awkwardney:)

I love Dua but i agree. i would've liked more a Prisoner solo version by Miley

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mxtt said:

Here’s the apparent snip but I honestly haven’t heard the song and couldnt even tell you if it’s legit or not lmao. Doesn’t sound like Selena to me but I am baked af

Doesn't really sound like Selena to me either, but even if it was I have no idea how this relates to 'Mood Ring'! :cackle: 

I would love a collab between the two of them, especially since they both work with Justin and Julia so much. But I'm kind of sick of 'Mood Ring' remixes at this point...Let Selena jump on a song we haven't heard yet!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Doesn't really sound like Selena to me either, but even if it was I have no idea how this relates to 'Mood Ring'! :cackle: 

I would love a collab between the two of them, especially since they both work with Justin and Julia so much. But I'm kind of sick of 'Mood Ring' remixes at this point...Let Selena jump on a song we haven't heard yet!

I agree I’d be so down for their collab but it’d be sweet on a new track!! I have been so outta the loop I wonder how they’re reissuing glory aside from the bonus track, remixes and cover. Is that snip actually from Mood Ring?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mxtt said:

I agree I’d be so down for their collab but it’d be sweet on a new track!! I have been so outta the loop I wonder how they’re reissuing glory aside from the bonus track, remixes and cover. Is that snip actually from Mood Ring?

I can't imagine how it could be...It's a totally different instrumental and chorus. Sounds like a bop whatever the actual song is though!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Doesn't really sound like Selena to me either, but even if it was I have no idea how this relates to 'Mood Ring'! :cackle: 

I would love a collab between the two of them, especially since they both work with Justin and Julia so much. But I'm kind of sick of 'Mood Ring' remixes at this point...Let Selena jump on a song we haven't heard yet!

Same.  I prefer if they collab to be a brand new song

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

The fact you STILL haven’t listened to probably Britney’s last single ever... :tanya:

Omg true tho. :( so sad. I haven’t cared for much of anything since femme fatale and prior. Our poor Britty has seem better days. Hopefully she gets Jamie tf outta there 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, mxtt said:

Omg true tho. :( so sad. I haven’t cared for much of anything since femme fatale and prior. Our poor Britty has seem better days. Hopefully she gets Jamie tf outta there 

Fingers crossed! I would love to see what kind of music she would make if she was just given free reign over an entire project!

  • YAAASSS 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...