Are you vegan ?

Moudi

Are you vegan ?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Are you vegan ?

• yes
    • no
    • other

Never. Nope. Not Gonna Happen.   I love me some tasty, seasoned, Barbecued, Fried, Baked, Smoked, Boiled, Dead meat way too much to ever go Vegan.  I do like vegetables. But usually with my,  seasoned, Barbecued, Fried, Backed, Smoked, Boiled, Dead meat.  Now I want a Wendy's Burger with large fries and a shake.  Even better.  A burger well done from Red Robin.  With a bottomless side of fries.  And a Shake. 

tenor.gif?itemid=10704702

tenor.gif?itemid=18368592

Edited by Whoknowsmehere
  • YAAASSS 1

I'm not vegan atm, but I was for a year or so back in 2018. Honestly, it's a lot easier to manage than I was expecting, but once you fall off the bandwagon it's kinda hard to get back on.

Nowadays I do eat meat and dairy, but I would say I eat less than I used to and if there's a good looking vegan option I'm more likely to try it than I used to be. I feel like everyone should be trying to eat less meat and dairy - if not for the animals, just for the environment - so I'm glad it's becoming a bigger thing!

On 10/9/2020 at 8:39 AM, Cypher said:

I will never be a vegan. If eating meat kills me, it was nice knowing y'all!

Ain't that the truth.  Yesterday I had some delicious Pepperonni pizza.  Along with some Amazingly delicious Hawaiian Pizza.  And later today, I am thinking about heading on over to have some of my favorite fast food at Wendy's for lunch. 

• LMAO 1