Katy Perry Gives Birth

20 hours ago, F.K.A. Glamleska said:

The ultimate album promo tbh. 

I gotta give her credit for still managing to release AND promote an album even while she's been ready to pop for the past few weeks. The album will probably still flop, but it's not gonna be because of her pregnancy and that's impressive imo!

• Like 1

Is it bad that I can't stop thinking about when Gaga said she was pregnant with LG6? Katy was pregnant with KP5 and Daisy Dove Bloom. Congratulations to her and I'm happy for her! Thinking about to her Part of Me movie, I remember the part where she said she wasn't ready for kids cause she still feels like a kid. To see her grow as an artist and a person from then to now, it's clear that she's not destined to just be a pop starlet. I appreciate that she's more vulnerable in this album and has been speaking up about her internal dialogue. I think this was a good move sonically and lyrically and I hope this helps push her longevity. I'm pretty tired of hearing "Katy Perry is a flop" and "she's over". tbh, if she pulled a CRJ and decided to change her focus to just a niche audience, I'd be okay with it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/29/2020 at 6:11 AM, Cypher said:

Is it bad that I can't stop thinking about when Gaga said she was pregnant with LG6? Katy was pregnant with KP5 and Daisy Dove Bloom. Congratulations to her and I'm happy for her! Thinking about to her Part of Me movie, I remember the part where she said she wasn't ready for kids cause she still feels like a kid. To see her grow as an artist and a person from then to now, it's clear that she's not destined to just be a pop starlet. I appreciate that she's more vulnerable in this album and has been speaking up about her internal dialogue. I think this was a good move sonically and lyrically and I hope this helps push her longevity. I'm pretty tired of hearing "Katy Perry is a flop" and "she's over". tbh, if she pulled a CRJ and decided to change her focus to just a niche audience, I'd be okay with it.

I have to agree...She's probably sold more copies than Beyoncé did with her last album but for some reason it's the in thing to hate on Katy at the moment. For what it's worth I really enjoy all of her new songs and she seems much more natural and relaxed in this era than she did in her last few!

• Like 1