Britney spears vinyl

JustLoveMe

Your best chance would be EBay or Discogs, but you’ll probably spend an arm and leg on them. I’d wait for Urban Outfitters to release new versions, honestly. They recently just re-released BOMT and Oops, so I’m sure the others will follow. 

• Like 1

I bought them when they were first released and I've spent at least 280€ to buy those 7 vinyl :awkwardney: I'm still missing the non picture disc version of BOMT tho.

UO has pretty cheap vinyl packaging. All of them have splits & tearings on the side of the sleeves.

Edited by nanapop99
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Zach said:

Your best chance would be EBay or Discogs, but you’ll probably spend an arm and leg on them. I’d wait for Urban Outfitters to release new versions, honestly. They recently just re-released BOMT and Oops, so I’m sure the others will follow. 

I really hope so, I have been obsessing over not having them the past couple days. lol I should of just bought them when they came out! 

3 hours ago, nanapop99 said:

I bought them when they were first released and I've spent at least 280€ to buy those 7 vinyl :awkwardney: I'm still missing the non picture disc version of BOMT tho.

UO has pretty cheap vinyl packaging. All of them have splits & tearings on the side of the sleeves.

I know I also have vinyl from UO a lot of mine are ripped as well, tearing at the top i don't think they are the best quality 

13 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

I only have one vinyl from UO, Lana's Ultraviolence! It's a little damaged on the outer plastic and a bit bent but I think that's more the way I travelled with it than anything else.

OMG i know which one you are talking about that vinyl is beautiful.

At the time when that came out i was 14 and i got the Ultraviolence box set instead but always wish I got both.

Edited by JustLoveMe

9 hours ago, JustLoveMe said:

OMG i know which one you are talking about that vinyl is beautiful.

At the time when that came out i was 14 and i got the Ultraviolence box set instead but always wish I got both.

What was the box set like? It included the album and some Polaroid prints or something I guess? ;) 

15 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

What was the box set like? It included the album and some Polaroid prints or something I guess? ;) 

It wasn't as good as the Paradise Edition Box Set but it was still nice

A 2 disc picture disc album 

some huge pictures (size of a vinyl)

and the CD album

it was $100 which seems like a lot even now lol 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 6/4/2020 at 6:27 AM, JustLoveMe said:

It wasn't as good as the Paradise Edition Box Set but it was still nice

A 2 disc picture disc album 

some huge pictures (size of a vinyl)

and the CD album

it was $100 which seems like a lot even now lol 

Damn, $100 is a lot for just those things... :stretcher: For that much money you could just buy one of her outfits from her beach merch store back in the day! :lol: