Hello Everyone!

Hey everyone! 

Name's Emerson! (You can call me Em if you want) I made an account here a few years ago wanting to be more active, but of course, things happened. Never got the chance to be active, forgot about my account until recently, and now I am back!! 

I am 25 and a recent college grad. I'm a huge rock + metal fan, but I also have a soft spot for EDM, Indie, and Pop especially. I have a lot of Queens that it would take too long to list them all, so just ask if you want to know. I love making friends and chatting about music and finding new stuff to listen to!! I hope you all have a wonderful day and I am excited to start being more active on this site!

Much love <3<3

tumblr_o5h9b98ueh1uesyh4o1_1280.gifv

Hello there! This is Moonchild, and I'm so happy to welcome you again to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here, and if you ever need something, please let me know and I'll be more than happy to try and help you out as possible! Specifically from Lana Del Rey, Charli XCX, Kerli and Florrie, but I can try my best in case you need material from other singers (those 4 are my obsession, but I follow a huge list of other artists!).

And I'm infinitely happy to see that Kerli gif. She doesn't get the credit she deserves. I.L.U. #JusticeForUtopia #JusticeForRoots #JusticeForWeaponsOfMassCreation #JusticeForINimene #JusticeForArmyOfAngels

(Sorry for name-dropping her unreleased eras, but unreleased music is my OCD.)

tumblr_inline_mx1l5ctvEW1r5izkm.gif

Archived